93 Final Touches

"I can't believe it," (Y/n) says in awe as she held Lin's hands, Victoria standing against his leg clearly confused slightly what was going on. They were doing the rehearsal of the wedding, so she was decked out in a fancy dress, but not as fancy as the one for the next day.

"I can't either, it's been amazing and I can't wait until I can call you my wife tomorrow," Lin whispers as he leans to kiss her softly earing a huff from Victoria who clearly wanted her parent's attention.

"mama! Dada!" Victoria cried out tugging at (Y/n)'s dress, making grabby hands.

Sighing (Y/n) scooped Victoria up into her arms, "Hi baby girl, tomorrow you'll be an amazing flower girl. But you have to stay with Aunty Pippa okay?" she points out tapping her daughter's nose.

"Pippa!" Victoria cried out excitedly, which made Anthony groan from beside Lin with the other groomsmen.

"Just when I got to be her favorite Pippa steals being her favorite," he jokes.

Pippa just gives a proud look as she takes the baby from (Y/n), "Sorry Ant, but I will always be her favorite, even if you got to hang with her most of summer," she teases as Victoria clearly was happy to be in her Aunt's arm.

Lin let out a laugh and shook his head, "Alright, clearly Victoria has favorites, but that changes from day to day, so don't be discouraged," he points out as the group wrapped up the last of the rehearsal.

"Now off to dinner before we part," (Y/n) says sadly her hand squeezing Lin's.

"I wish we didn't do that, I still say (Y/n) and I should see each other before the wedding," Lin mutters.

"Nope, no way, you are not seeing your bride. Pippa, Jazzy, and I will be bringing Victoria over for you to see though-" Renèe points out shaking her head.

Lin gave a grumble of a pout, "It's just one look, it won't ruin anything-"

"No Lin!" everyone pretty much cried out which resulted in (Y/n) laughing at him.

"Sorry Lin-Manuel, but everyone vetoed it, no seeing each other. You'll see me walking down that aisle, and then I'll try not to cry," she whispers.

"That's going to be hard, I love you," Lin whispers back.

"Love you too," (Y/n) responds.