53 You're Craving THAT!?

"Honey, querida...uh what are you doing?" Lin asks hesitantly towards (Y/n) who was clearly making something. "I know it's Thanksgiving and all that...but my parents were going to be making most of the food so you don't have to, or shouldn't be on your feet."

"Yes...but your parents don't make the squash dish I like and YOUR child has been giving me cravings for my mom's Acorn Squash with Cranberry Stuffing, so damn it I'm gonna make it myself!" (Y/n) growls glaring at Lin who backs away a bit.

"Okay okay! I'm sorry that you're craving the two worst things-" Lin was cut off by (Y/n) glaring more at him.

"Worst things! Are you kidding? Well I mean the cranberry part maybe...but I adore my squash dishes," she says with a huff. "Your child is causing me problems,"

Lin winces at her tone and moves to quickly wrap his arms around her, his chin resting on her shoulder, "I'm sorry querida," he murmurs, "Little Miranda can't help it, they just love weird things..." he whispers making her relax against him.

"Okay...I'm sorry too, they just keep kicking and making me crave things I usually wouldn't eat. I usually would eat the squash bit of this, rather than the cranberry bit, but it sounds really good right now."

"I er...if that's what you want you'll get it, but seriously don't stand on your feet too long please?"

"Lin I'm good, I'm not that far along, the baby is due in April. meaning we've got four more months of this, five if they decide they don't want to come early,"

"Still can't believe that we're having a baby, a cute baby that's gonna have their mother's eyes,"

"I quite like your eyes better though," (Y/n) murmurs, "They're like rich chocolate color. I hope they look like you more than me, cause their daddy is the most handsome man," she whispers as she turns to face him. The Acorn Squash already in the oven.

"Well then they are gonna be amazing because you're quite beautiful mi querida," he murmurs resting his forehead against hers before she tugged him down into a small sweet kiss.

Lin pulled away with a face, "You taste like cranberries," he says sticking his tongue out in displeasure.

"Sorry, I told you, it's a craving...I've been eating what won't go in the stuffing mix..." (Y/n) says sheepishly.

"I am not kissing you with that taste...no way,"

"Aww but Lin! I need your kisses!" (Y/n) whines.

"...maybe..."