65 Surprise Visit!

"Let's get you dressed in something more warm huh?" (Y/n) says as Victoria shivered in her arms from her bath, the now six-month-old was more reactive and cuddly laughing at everything.

What the two didn't know was that Lin was currently making his way up to their apartment, a bundle of flowers in his hand and luggage in the other as he got there. Betsy however was not too pleased with him as he tried shushing her barking, which had alerted (Y/n) who was slightly terrified.

"Betsy? Buddy what's going on, if it's the mailman with more packages from Lin I swear-"

"Surprise?" Lin says sheepishly as he moved to hold the flowers out, Betsy still barking, though clearly it wasn't defensive but excitement and (Y/n) let out a gasp.

"Lin! Oh my gosh!" she cries out moving to rush to his side, taking the flowers and moving to set them on the table before kissing him deeply. Victoria was not to be left out as she let out a whine and grabbed at Lin's jacket clearly wanting his attention too.

"Oh, my precious princessa! Victoria look at you, all chubby cheeks and cute little nose," he coos taking her from (Y/n) and peppering her face with kisses earing a squeal from the baby who grabbed at his face with giggles.

"She's always so happy now, we really missed you, why didn't you tell me you were gonna come visit?"

"Figured it'd be a good surprise," Lin points out, adjusting Victoria more on his hip. "Plus I was hoping you could take the weekend off from doing school work to spend time with us?"

"...How can I say no to those faces?" (Y/n) says leaning in to kiss Lin once more.

"You can't, that's what. And you don't need to take her into the daycare this week either, I've got this whole week to spend time with you girls,"

"It'll be the best week ever then, it's tough being apart, but this also means you can help with baby food duty,"

"Ugh...why do we have to feed that nasty stuff to her? Can't we give her something else?"

"Yeah no, it's fine, we're getting the good stuff, though she doesn't like some of the veggies...Betsy on the other hand...is loving the mess when Vicky here tosses something over, they're BFF's now,"

"Oh I bet they are, shall I order dinner for us?"

"That' would be great, and we can let Vicky here show you what she can do!"

"Oh? What else can our baby do?"

"Well, she'll show you her mad crawling, which she's started to do,"

"Aww, I missed that? Why didn't you send a video?" Lin whines.

"I was going to tomorrow, she's finally getting the hang of it, and passing Betsy her toy, it's cute!"

"Good thing we wrap before Thanksgiving, just a few more weeks of this,"

"You're gonna miss Halloween though...hey we could dress up now?" she suggests.

"Yes! Let's do it!"

"Great, so this week will be deemed Halloween for us,"

"Deal! Now food is on its way!" Lin points out, having ordered it in between talking.