79 Interviews and Late Nights

"Hi baby I know, I know but I gotta go," Lin says as Victoria clung onto him, (Y/n) standing ready to take her.

"She's so cute though-how can you say no to letting her hug you longer?" (Y/n) teases.

"Oh I want to hold her so much longer, but the interview is something that I really need to do...I promise Victoria I'll be right back," he points out bouncing her in his arms and giving her face many kisses.

The baby let out a small squeal at the kisses making a move to hug his face and blowing raspberries at him in order to return the kisses before (Y/n) took her.

"Don't worry baby girl, daddy will be on the screen in a second," she points out to the monitor which Jimmy Fallon was doing the intro monologue and soon was introducing Lin to it.

Seeing Lin on the screen made Victoria's eyes light up and she made a grabby hand towards it, clearly thinking that he could see her and wanted to get a response. When there was no response she let out a whine like noise and huffed leaning back into (Y/n)'s arms.

"It's okay sweetie, he'll be back here soon and you can hug him and give him more kisses," (Y/n) says as she bounces her daughter around a bit, wanting to keep her calm.

When she listened to Lin light up at the mention of the two of them her cheeks flushed, "Gosh I love your dad so much, he's the best man ever and so sweet and I can't wait until we get married in a few months," she says giving her daughter a few kisses which earned a happy squeal from the baby.

"I'm glad you think of me like that-" Lin's voice came from the other side of the room making her slightly jump.

"Holy shi-ooot, Lin what the heck, you can't just sneak up on me like that!" (Y/n) scolds as Lin takes Victoria back into his arms nuzzling her.

"Sorry, we got done and you were just talking out loud-figured it'd be fun to point out that I feel the exact same way. You light my whole world up, both of you that is,"

"Thank you, I love you," (Y/n) whispers moving to hug her family.

"I love you too (Y/n)" Lin whispers moving to press his lips quick to hers and a kiss to Victoria's cheek.