69 First Christmas

"And look at the stockings!" Lin says as he holds his phone up to the three stockings that were hung up, he was doing some kind of little Twitter video while (Y/n) was getting Victoria up and dressed for opening presents. "Shh don't tell (Y/n) but her stocking has the best things ever in it!" he whispers before letting out a squeak when she walked in "shhh, later guys, happy Christmas or just have a happy day! It's familia time!"

"Du temps en famille," (Y/n) pipes up in French, kissing Lin's cheek and shifting Victoria, "But Lin's right, Happy day today!" she whispers just as he ends it.

"Good morning mi princessa!" Lin coos taking the still slightly sleepy baby from (Y/n) "Aren't you excited to see what Santa got you!?" he says excitedly showing the baby all the colorful things, their tree, though fake had the lights twinkling and the baby was totally enthralled and trying to grab it.

"I guess I should get the camera ready...you want to set her down so she can open things? It's just the paper and she should be fine,"

"Of course, but I want to take the pictures,"

"You are going to take so many, you are obsessed with our daughter,"

"Rightly so!" Lin pipes up as he sets Victoria down and passing her a slightly torn present so she could undo it herself. Squealing as she opened it, clearly more entertained by the paper made (Y/n) grin.

"Always the paper and boxes are more fun than the actual present itself."

"Well, of course, you can do loads of things with paper! Be creative querida," Lin pipes up having been snapping who knows how many photos.

"Alright, let's get these toys unboxed..."

"No! I want you to open your presents," Lin says with a pout.

"Okay okay, sorry baby girl, I've got to open mine...want to help?" she asks Victoria who just beams at her and makes way to start tugging at the paper.

Once it was opened she let out a small gasp, "Lin you didn't!?"

"Oh but I did, you always mention these books are hard to find,"

"Well yeah, but I was going to find them online or something, you didn't have to...is this a first edition...Lin-Manuel!"

"I wanted to spoil you, you're always writing the history stuff around these things, I figured it'd be nice to have the first edition,"

"Thank you, it'll help a lot with researching things," (Y/n) whispers moving to kiss his lips quickly as their daughter squealed, clearly liking the penguin wrapping paper.

"Now it's your turn," (Y/n) says moving to give him a large bag, "I know, I'm not good with wrapping so, therefore, it's a bag,"

"Nothing wrong with that...now what's in here?" he muses as he opens it. "Wait..these are like my?"

"Like your famous grey sweater? Yes, I gave up with you wearing it all the time, even if I got you other ones, so I got one of every single color they had,"

"...Why have I never thought of doing that?" Lin says shaking his head, "Gosh you're amazing (Y/n)" he whispers leaning to press a gentle kiss to her lips. "Thank you,"

"You're welcome, now this one is from Vicky here!" she says passing the one present to him.

"Oh, I can't wait! What'd you get me princessa?" he says digging into the paper to try and see what it was. When he finally pulled it out he let out a small cry, "Oh my gosh...it's perfect!" he says moving to rush and scoop Victoria up into his arms twirling the baby around who let out a squeal.

"I figured it'd work well with your keys, not too clunky," she says as he holds the picture in a small locket like thing up to Victoria who cooed at him.

"I love it, it's perfect and yes it will be perfect for this, I can switch the picture as she gets older, I adore it (Y/n),"

"Happy Christmas, let's get Victoria playing with these toys that my Mama got her,"

"Perfect happy Christmas ever, and more to come, first Christmas down!"