110 AP Disaster

As (Y/n) paced the floor her laptop wide open and on the coffee table in the living room, Victoria colored peacefully. Lin was glancing at her with a bit of worry in his eyes.

"You know maybe you should sit down...the doctor did tell you to take it easy..." he points out. "And you technically start maternity leave this week..."

"Lin! I can't just sit down, most of my students are in the middle of an AP test...and I've been seeing how much of a mess up it has been online, and I'm worried some of them won't have their papers submitted and and and..."

"Calm down!" Lin says darting up and moving to tug her hands forcing her to sit down. "You've got an hour before things get messed up, and maybe they fixed it, don't worry too much, " he points out softly.

"Too much, Lin! I...this is important to my students, and if something happens and they can't fix it or get it sent in..." (Y/n) says only for Lin to squeeze her hand.

"They mentioned something about emailing it if the initial response didn't work, please don't worry it's not good for you or for the little one," he murmurs softly.

(Y/n) let out a small sigh and lays her head against Lin's shoulder as he shifted to wrap his arms around her, his own work forgotten as his wife needed some sort of comfort and try to relieve stress.

"Okay, you're right...I just worry, I have their zoom in an hour and we're gonna discuss not the test but how the experience was, I always get a bit anxious about how well they do, and this whole situation isn't the most ideal one,"

"They're gonna be fine...They're smart kids, they were quick to answer my questions when I hopped on the other week with you to help out." he points out rubbing her back as he held her.

Somehow noticing their cuddled forms Victoria decided she too wanted to be included and moved to climb and snuggle between the two, her arms wrapping a bit around the bump giggling and whispering things to it, earning a few kicks making (Y/n) hum a bit.

"More kicking?" Lin asks his eyes lighting up at the sight of Victoria clearly giggling and poking spots where the baby had kicked.

"Yeah, you're right though, about the whole I need to calm down, this one has been telling me that too, guess it finally sink in," she says glancing up at Lin.

"Maternity leave is just around the corner,"

"Doesn't mean I won't be doing work-I have to make the lesson plans and meetings but it's almost done...plus my birthday is soon,"

"And I'm getting that arranged, don't worry too much okay?" Lin says with a nod, "Just don't sneak a peek on Twitter please? I've been having help and it's a surprise."

"Well if you say so-fine...but I'll still post those journal articles daily as I do-gotta let my students do their extra credit for the end of the year...just wish I could give them all a pizza party like we usually do after AP tests," she says with a sigh.

"Maybe next year...don't worry okay?" Lin whispers.

"Maybe-"(Y/n) says and soon she was glancing at her email biting her lip as the emails started coming in that only a handful had to do the alternative method to submit their work making her sigh.

"That's good though? That only like four had an issue?" Lin points out.

"But it's still four when there shouldn't have been any issue of submitting it," she points out with a groan. "I'll discuss it with them, hopefully, it went through and everything,"

"Well, now we can eat lunch! Who wants a sandwich!" Lin called out.

"Me!" came Victoria's excited voice, "Cheesy grill!" she demanded as Lin scooped her up.

"Grilled cheese it is! You want one Mama?" he asks.

"Yes, please! As long as you get soup with it too-"

"I can do that! Let's go mi princessa! Off to make lunch!"

________
A/N: I'm not sure how much longer I want to write for this-I might end it when Hamilton gets on Disney+ that being the last big thing-well that and baby #2...any thoughts?