𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐸𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐺

CRYSTAL ARRIVES AT THE SALVATORE HOUSE WITH CAROLINE, SHE WANTED CRYSTAL to meet these Salvatore boys

      CRYSTAL ARRIVES AT THE SALVATORE HOUSE WITH CAROLINE, SHE WANTED CRYSTAL to meet these Salvatore boys. In all honesty Caroline wanted to see Crystal sass Damon.

"Hello?" Caroline asks leading them to the living room.

"Crys? Care?" Elena asks. The two girls walk in finding, Stefan, Damon, Elena, and Mikael.

"An original?" Crystal asks, they share a look.

"It's okay guys, it's Crys," Caroline says.

"Old vampires." Crystal says looking at the two.

"Crystal Winchester." Elena says.

"So you're the new addition to the scooby do gang?" Damon asks.

"You're the old creepy vampire." She says turning to look at him.

"Feisty I like her." Damon says.

"Yeah I have a feeling it won't be mutual." She says.

"She's a hunter." Mikael says staring at her.

"Ahh the famous Winchesters." Damon says.

"Yeah, definitely famous for killing supernatural beings." Crystal says. Caroline smiles seeing Crystal, she was happy the girl got sassier with age. They planned how to trick Klaus and his twin brother Nate. Crystal was definitely in on it, she always loved a good fight. Her brothers would be proud of her right about now, except for the part of her teaming up with vampires.

        CRYSTAL ARRIVES AT THE LOCKWOOD MANSION WITH DAMON SALVATORE. SOMETHING she'd never thought she'd do. Hang out with a bunch of vampires. My morning jacket is performing outside. Everyone is cheering the band. The house is packed with all the students. Caroline, and Bonnie arrived earlier. She saw him rip his heart out right before the two entered.

"Was it completely necessary?" Crystal asks.

"Aren't you a hunter? Demon slayer?" Damon turns around to look at her.

"I kill those who harm." She emphasizes.

"Well, he would of killed you and me. You're a Winchester, and Klaus doesn't like me." He reminds her.

"Well let's kill this Klaus." She says making Damon smirk.

"I like you." Damon says in such a Damon mannerism, his little side smirk.

"I have a feeling it won't be mutual." She says.

"Hey, kid, don't die." Damon tells her.

"Yeah, don't fail." She says before leaving, making Damon crack a half smile. She was to distract Nate as the team went for Klaus.