𝐵𝐸𝐶𝐴𝑈𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

IN NATE'S BEDROOM, CHARLIE HELD CRYSTAL IN HIS ARMS, PREVENTING HER FROM harming Nate

IN NATE'S BEDROOM, CHARLIE HELD CRYSTAL IN HIS ARMS, PREVENTING HER FROM harming Nate. He discreetly hands Agnes the needle with the sedative inside. "Crys, Crys, stop." He says trying to get her to calm her down, "look at me, look at me." He tells her sternly. She looks at him, "breathe with me." He says showing her how to breathe. "Center yourself, you're in control. No one else." He says and she takes a deep breathe. Her eyes held so much emotions, she felt so many emotions she wanted it all to stop.

"She's dead, she's dead cause of me." She says in a horrified look. "He was there for me. To hurt John. To hurt my dad, but, but..." she sobs into him, and Charlie holds her.

"I know Crys, I know." He says with a pained expression. "Now, we need to get you help, can we do that?" He asks her.

She nods furiously as tears stream down her face, "I am losing my mind, and I don't want to hurt anyone. My mind is screaming, and they won't shut up. They won't shut up. I just want it all to stop" She says terrified, and Nate feels his heart breaking seeing Crystal in so much pain. "I need help, Charlie." She cries out.

"That won't happen, remember, you're in control. And I'll be right here, all the way through it." He tells her and she nods. "You're going be okay, kid. I promise you." He tells her.

"He's here." She tells him. "Yellow eyes is here." She tells him scared. The fear in her eyes reminded him of the look of fear he felt as he watched his mother struggle to breathe.

"We won't let him hurt you, okay? Nate won't let that happen, not Agnes, or me, okay?" Charlie tells her. "Crystal, we need to sedate you, for your safety, is that okay? Do you give us permission?" He asks her and she nods. "I need verbal confirmation, sweetheart."

"Yeah, it's fine. Do it." Crystal says extending her arm out.

Agnes gives her a small smile, before sedating her. "I'm sorry Tally." It only takes a few seconds for it to work on Crystal, and Charlie picks her up. "We need to move now!" Agnes says, and Charlie walks out with her, "are you coming?" She asks Nate, who only nods.
"You're driving, I can't." She hands him the keys. Charlie gets in the back with Crystal, as Agnes sits passenger side, and Nate drives.

       CHARLIE SET CRYSTAL DOWN ON THE BED, IT WAS THEIR VERY OWN PSYCHE WING, regular humans would be surprised to find out how often it's used. Witches sometimes lost it and needed therapy, nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone needed a bit of time off to process their own traumas during their own time.

"I'm beginning to think John did the right choice and made her forget." Charlie voice to Agnes who stares at her niece.

"As much as I hate to admit, I think so too, eleven year old Crystal wouldn't of have been able to move on." Agnes says, "we can still help her, we can walk her through the memories in her mind and therapy. Or we block them again."