𝑃𝐼𝐶𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸𝑆 𝑂𝐹 𝑌𝑂𝑈

AT KLAUS' MANSION ELIJAH, REBEKAH, NATE, AND KLAUS ARE SITTING AT A TABLE

    AT KLAUS' MANSION ELIJAH, REBEKAH, NATE, AND KLAUS ARE SITTING AT A TABLE. Rebekah says pleading her case with her brother, "Elijah, being human means a fresh start. I can grow old and have a family and fill my days with meaning, knowing that each one matters." Nate was here for oral support and maybe to annoy Klaus.

Klaus comments, "Well, that was poetic."

Elijah tells his brother, "Well, if you can provide us with a more compelling reason for wanting the cure, Klaus, please."

"Please enlighten us." Nate bites towards Klaus direction.

Klaus says, "Silas can appear as anyone. He got inside my thoughts, convinced me I was dying. He will torment me until I give him the cure."

Rebekah says, "And in doing so, he will break down the wall to the other side."

Klaus says, "So it doesn't trap him there when he dies. He wants to reunite with his lost soul mate. You, of all lovesick fools, should applaud his devotion."

"He will open the floodgates for every supernatural being that has ever died." Nate says.

Klaus says, "Including our dear brothers Kol and Finn. We'll have our family back."

"And our mother." Nate glares at Klaus.

Rebekah argues with Klaus, "Please! You hated Kol. And you kept Finn in a box for most of his life."

Klaus says, "Elijah, please."

Elijah says, "Your personal discomfort might not be sufficient reason for putting the entire world in jeopardy, Klaus. I think our sister deserves a shot at happiness."

Klaus says, "Tell me you're joking. Tell me you're not fating me to an eternity of torture."

Elijah says, "I've made my decision."

Klaus looks at Rebekah, "When you're sick and dying and you beg for my blood, I will laugh in your face and compel you to forget me."He leaves. Nate looks amused by Klaus storming off.

Rebekah asks, "Where's the cure?"

Elijah says, "Rebekah, it's no secret that you are impulsive, emotional, and at times morally questionable. Prove to me this isn't just another one of your whims, that you know precisely what you are giving up here."

Rebekah says, "Fine. Anything."

Elijah tells her, "I want you to live a day as a human. This day. No vampire privileges... no strength, no compulsion, no nothing. If you succeed and still believe this is what you want... the cure is yours."

     CRYSTAL HAD FINALLY BEEN RELEASED, AGNES WAS WATCHING HER LIKE A HAWK, AND the only way she was allowed to go to prom if she took Charlie or Ollie as an escort, considering Oliver was trying to win back Felicity so coming with Crystal wasn't an option. So Charlie had become her escort for coming out. She had to be wearing a bracelet to prevent her from using her magic, after the episode she had in the hospital. Crystal and Charlie joined
Bonnie and Caroline are shopping for a dress, despite Crystal already having her chosen months ago with Agnes and Brooke.