𝐷𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐴𝐵𝐵𝐼𝑇 𝐻𝑂𝐿𝐸

CRYSTAL, CAROLINE, AND TYLER ENTER THE GILBERT HOME, CAROLINE HOLDS a laptop, as Tyler carries the sword

CRYSTAL, CAROLINE, AND TYLER ENTER THE GILBERT HOME, CAROLINE HOLDS a laptop, as Tyler carries the sword. Klaus says, "Well, if it isn't little orphan Lockwood. Come to show how laughably impotent you are against me?" Nate is unconscious on the floor, a few of the Gilberts furniture was broken.

Tyler says, "I'm just trying to help my friends find the cure. Found this in your attic."

Klaus asks, "And you think finding the sword brings you closer to the cure?"

Tyler motions to the sword, "You tell me. I was playing around with the handle on the ride over... And I found this."

Klaus asks, "And what do you think this is?"

Caroline says, "It's called a cryptex. I've seen "The Da Vinci Code." You turn the different sides to the different symbols to get the translation on the other side. And, with the magic of the Internet, Elena sent over these." She shows him the pictures of Jeremy's tattoo, and her eyes fall on Nate unconscious body, "So now all we have to do is cryptex away. If you happened to want to help, we wouldn't stop you."

Klaus tells them taunting them, "Right. Well, might I suggest using the magic of the Internet to purchase an Aramaic-to-English dictionary from your nearest retailer?" He looks at Crystal, "Nate would have helped since be is so buddy buddy with you, but he can't." Crystal glares at him, and she raises her hand, but Tyler stops her.

Tyler asks, "What's Aramaic?"

Caroline says, "It's a dead language. It hasn't been used since, like, biblical times."

Klaus says, "Qetsiyah's native tongue, I'm guessing. You know, even if you had the best dictionary in the world, it could take days to translate... Perhaps weeks. "In bas so-teen-too ara-ma-eet."

Tyler asks, "What does that mean?"

Klaus translate, "If only you spoke Aramaic."

THE TRIO ARE JOINED BY CHARLIE AT THE GILBERT HOUSE, THEY HAVE FINALLY TRANSLATED the symbols onto flash cards. Charlie doesn't look absolutely confident in the translation, so Charlie and Crystal had sent them to Bobby to double check. Caroline says, "Ok, this is it. We've translated all the symbols on the tattoo. "Passage inside... Requires a young senator and a pretty flower." Caroline sighs declaring, "Ok, none of this makes sense."

AT THE GILBERTS HOME, KLAUS FINALLY GIVES IN, KLAUS SAYS, "REQUIRES A POWERFUL witch and a hunter in full bloom."  Nate wakes up, and he looks around confused. He sees the blonde sitting next to Crystal.

Tyler asks, "What are you doing?"

Klaus says, "I don't need to tell you my reasons. Bring my sword over here."

Caroline walks over to him with the sword. Klaus instructs her, "Silas rests on the far side, the means of his destruction at hand."

"Turn the cryptex to the right." Nate tells her and she turns it. "Stop. The top of the hilt reveals a key to a nautical map."

"Turn it to the left." Klaus instructs, she turns it, "Know turn the other piece." She turns it, "Wait. There's something else."

Caroline asks, "What does that mean? Klaus, what does it mean?" Nate and Klaus turn to look at each other.

The phone rings and Caroline answers it as Rebekah calls out, "Hello?"

Caroline says putting her on speaker, "Hey, it's Caroline. We have the translation of the tattoo. We're emailing you pictures of the map and instructions right now."

Rebekah says, "Got it. Thanks."

"Actually, it was me." Klaus says.

"And me." Nate adds. Charlie rolls his eyes annoyed and Crystal catches him, shooting him a look.

Rebekah asks surprised, "Nik, you helped?"

Klaus says, "You sound so surprised, little sister."

Rebekah asks, "Shouldn't I be? I mean, you don't want me to be human. You don't want any of us to be human. Why would you help us find the cure?"

"Maybe I finally realized the longer I stand in the way of what you want, the longer you'll continue to hate me. Perhaps I want my sister to finally know happiness." Klaus says and Nate rolls his eyes.

Rebekah says, "Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me a hundred times..."

Klaus says, "No more fooling. No more games. I hope you get to live, and die, as you wish."

Rebekah says, "So do I." Charlie can't help but rolls his eyes.

Klaus says, "There is one more thing, Rebekah. There is only one dose of the cure. You need to find it fast and take it. It's the only way you'll..." Caroline and Tyler rush to hang up. Crystal glares at Klaus and Nate. Charlie doesn't even react, he expect such from vampires.

Charlie's phone goes off, and he looks at Crystal as he takes it. "Everything is ready, whenever you're ready."

"We can trust them?" She asks him.

Charlie nods, "Do you trust me?" She looks at him and nods.

"with my life."  Crystal tells him honestly and he nods.

"We need to go, covens matters." Crystal turns to look at Tyler, "take the advice." She looks at Caroline, "you got it? I really need to go." 

"Go, we got this." Caroline says, and Crystal nods, as Charlie and her walk out of the Gilbert home, Crystal is a nervous wreck, and doesn't turn to look at Nate. Cause he will know, he will see through her.

_________

Words 906Should I end the book and create a new one, or should I just write part three here? Idk man, let me know

Words 906
Should I end the book and create a new one, or should I just write part three here? Idk man, let me know. But I'm also so lazy to do another book, but i'd feel like I'd go more in depth if I do that option, but then I have other plans and I can't say much, and ahah. Send help, ALSO the next chapter with have DRAMA 😂😬Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other books, it would be greatly appreciated, I have more supernatural and tvd stories, also TWD stories as well , and the mcu fics if you're interested.
Updated November 30, 2022