𝑀𝑌 𝐵𝑅𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅'𝑆 𝐾𝐸𝐸𝑃𝐸𝑅

AT THE LOCKWOOD MANSION, EVERYONE IS PREPARING FOR THE MISS MYSTIC falls pageant, as Caroline joins Elena and Crystal

Caroline tells her, "I'm your best friend, and I would never pick sides, but are you sure that this is what you want? Because Stefan is your soul mate." Elena gives her a look, "Sorry. Picking sides."

Elena says, "It's not like I don't love Stefan anymore, but I can't deny that ever since I turned, my feelings for Damon have become more intense."

"And we can't force her to love someone." Crystal gives Care a look.

Caroline says looking at both girls, "Yeah, I know. Stefan filled me in on all the gory Damon details."

Elena asks, "He did? Is he ok?"

Caroline admits, "No. He's heartbroken." Crystal felt bad for Stefan, but Elena couldn't just string him along, that was worse than breaking up with him.

Elena asks, "Well, what was I supposed to do? Lie to him?"

Caroline says, "No, but you weren't supposed to let Damon weasel his way into your confused newbie vampire heart."

Elena says, "Well, he did, and that's exactly what I am... confused. I need to figure out what these feelings actually mean."

Shane joins them asking, "Excuse me. I'm a little lost. I'm here to interview contestants."

Elena asks, "You're Professor Shane?" Crystal stares at him trying to figure him out.

Shane says, "Yeah, that's right... Professor by day, pageant judge by other day. In spite of being absurdly unqualified, I'm apparently awarding a scholarship?"

Caroline instructs him, "Inside by the parlor."

Shane asks, "Right here?"

"Mm-hmm." Crystal nods.

"All right. I'll just follow the scent of hair spray and world domination." He says before leaving. Elena looks at Caroline.

Elena says, "He's the one who told Damon how to break the hunter's curse." Crystal stares at Elena, and feels a sudden guilt about not being honest with them.

Caroline says, "He's also the one that has Bonnie so obsessed with practicing magic that she bailed on pageant prep."

"Hey, let her be. Losing your magic can be difficult, it's like you loose a part of you," Crystal glares at Caroline, who gives her an apologetic look.

Elena asks, "And now he's judging miss Mystic Falls? Jack of all trades or kind of creepy?"

"Definitely creepy, I don't like his vibes." Crystal declares and Elena and Caroline look at her before nodding. They didn't trust Shane.

CAROLINE IS RUNNING AROUND THE LOCKWOOD MANSION, MAKING SURE EVERYTHING is up to her standers. Crystal tried helping her, to distract herself from everything going on. She noticed Klaus and Caroline interaction, when she feels a familiar presence near her. She didn't have to turn around to know who it is.