𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆

CRYSTAL CALLED DEAN AFTER HER AND CHARLIE SPOKE TO AGNES

      CRYSTAL CALLED DEAN AFTER HER AND CHARLIE SPOKE TO AGNES. SHE WAS THE ONE to tell them to contact Castiel. Now she stands in the middle of a hotel room as Sam grunts and groans tied to chair all bloody and bruised. She and Dean are currently avoiding a certain topic called: Nate Mikaelson. Last case when the two called, and somehow spilled that the two are sort of a thing and she's been lying about it. Dean leans against the wall.

Castiel says, "You're right. He looks terrible." Sam groans. Castiel asks, "You did this?"

Sam asks, "Cas? What's—" he grunts, "Let me go."

Castiel asks turning to look at Dean, "Has he been feverish?" Cas checks his eye.

Dean asks Sam, "Have you?"

Sam asks confused, "No. Why?"

Castiel asks, "Is he speaking in tongues? Are you speaking in tongues?"

Sam asks looking between all three of them, "No. What are you... Are you diagnosing me?"

Dean says, "You better hope he can."

Sam asks, "You really think that this is—"

Dean says standing up, "What, you think that there's a clinic out there for people who just pop out of hell wrong? He asks, you answer! Then you shut your hole. You got it?"

Castiel ask, "How much do you sleep?"

Sam says, "I don't."

Dean asks, "At all?"

Sam answers, "Not since I got back."

Dean scolds, "And it never occurred to you that there might be something off about that?!"

Sam says, "Of course it did, Dean. I-I just never told you."

Dean asks, "What?"

Castiel asks, "Sam... What are you feeling now?"

Sam scoffs, "I feel like my nose is broken."

Castiel says, "No, that's a physical sensation. How do you feel?"

Sam says, "Well, I think—"

Castiel clarifies, "Feel."

Sam answers, "I... don't know." Crystal stares at him worriedly.

Sam asks, "What? Uh..."

Castiel "This will be unpleasant."

Sam says, "What—"

Castiel says, "Bite down on this." He places a belt in his mouth, "If there's someplace that you find soothing, you should go there. In your mind."

Sam screams, gasping, groaning, gasping as Castiel
shoves his hand in him. Sam breathing heavily.

Dean asks, "Did you find anything?"

Castiel says, "No."

Dean asks, "So that's good news?"