𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐵𝑌 𝑀𝐸

CAROLINE AND CRYSTAL GET OUT OF CARE'S CAR AS CAROLINE LEAVES A VOICEMAIL to Tyler, they walk to the Gilbert house, Caroline says, "Tyler, it's me again

        CAROLINE AND CRYSTAL GET OUT OF CARE'S CAR AS CAROLINE LEAVES A VOICEMAIL to Tyler, they walk to the Gilbert house, Caroline says, "Tyler, it's me again. So I was thinking about it, and you probably ditched your phone, which is the smartest thing that you could do. So I don't know when you're gonna get this, but things were looking kind of bleak for a minute, and... I don't know... Maybe they're turning around So when you get this, call me back, and I'll tell you everything."  Crystal wasn't even supposed to be out, but her friends need her, so screw bed rest.

Damon and Bonnie arrive, Caroline says, "Thank God. We were so, so worried."

"Are you guys okay?" Crystal asks worriedly.

Bonnie says, "I'm ok."

Damon asks, "Could you get Stefan out here?"

Caroline says, "They said that she knows what to do."

Damon says, "Caroline, Crystal, I need to talk to my brother."

Caroline asks, "What's wrong?"

     INSIDE THE GILBERT'S HOUSE, BONNIE, ELENA, CAROLINE, CRYSTAL, AND MATT ARE sitting at the kitchen table as Bonnie explains, "It's called an expression triangle. I need to complete it for Silas."

Matt asks confused, "What?"

"Bonnie, it's dark magic." Crystal objects.

Matt tells her, "Bonnie, you can't kill 12 people."

Bonnie says, "I know it sounds crazy, but it's the only way to get enough power."

Caroline exclaims, "To do what?!"

"Bonnie, this will haunt your forever. It will taint your soul. It will change you." Crystal tells her.

"Like you?" Bonnie turns to look at Crystal. "You're a hunter, who's in love with an original." Crystal swallows harshly.

Caroline tells her trying to make her point, "Bonnie, you are talking like a crazy person. You are not kill 12 people, and you sure as hell can't invite every monster who has ever died back into this world."

Matt says, "Caroline, I think she knows that."

Bonnie says, "I can bring everyone back... Jeremy, Alaric, Vicki, your mom, your uncle, I can release your brother." She looks at Crystal.

Caroline says, "Bonnie, stop it. You can't just say these things."

"Leave my family out of this." Crystal warns Bonnie, it was a warning to the Bennett witch.

The phone rings and everyone stops, Elena says, "I'll get it."

Matt says, "Hey, look. I'll get it."

"I said I'll get it." Elena answers it, "Hello?" She takes a pause as it seems she's hearing th other person on the phone, Crystal looks at Caroline who mouths April.
"Jeremy can't come to the phone right now. He's not... I'm sorry. He's dead." Elena goes in Jeremy's bedrooms and Caroline, Matt and Crystal share a worried look. Crystal held her head, as she felt a hada he.