𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂

𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐌

𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐌. So she sat down on the couch of the motel room as they argued over her going back to Mystic Falls, her hometown. She had a urgent call from her aunt calling her back home to deal with coven matters.

Her coven needed Crystal back, as she was Cora's daughter, and Christopher's only niece, the only living relative known to her great grandmother Emilia.

"Hey I'm right here!" Crystal spoke up.

"I've lived the way you wanted me to, both of you. I'm almost eighteen, and I want to graduate, walk stage be normal for once in my life." She says looking at her older brothers.

"Crystal, freaking Lilith is on earth!" Dean says.

"I know, I know, and I can help protect people in that town who have no clue of what's going on! People I grew up with but I had to leave behind. Jo and Ellen are dead. There's a big case, call me and I'm there." She says. Dean sighs in disagreement, the call her aunt sent was unsettling to say the least. Dean came back from hell, Sam and her were left behind.

"Dean come on you may be my big brother but I can have a life there, and make friends, normal ones."  Crystal argued her case. "Our father is dead, he's dead and nothing is bringing him back." Crystal tells them. "My mother is dead too Dean, she's dead. I have aunt Agnes there. Just senior year, it's all I ask for, just this once." She says as her older brothers share a look.

"Sammy come on help me out. I want to go to school, please. I'll be safe, I promise." She says pleading.

"Fine, but you call Sammy and I." Dean gives in to his little sisters puppy eyes. She jumped with joy as she hugging her older brothers.

"Any problem, you call me, you have a witch on your side." She smiled warmly. Despite everything the Winchester have been put through, the youngest kept her light, and Dean and Sam did everything to maintain it. Even if it meant defying John's order.

"I guess we're going to Mystic Falls." Dean says,

"I'll grab my stuff." She announces smiling. 

             𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒, 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 HER ARRIVAL to the town. She was returning after years, she didn't think much of returning after her mother's death. Even when her godfather passed, her mother had thought of leaving after losing her brother.

"Crys?" Sam turned to ask her a question,

"Yeah?" She answers.

"What exactly did Agnes day?" He asks.