𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿𝑆 𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑁𝐴 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝐹𝑈𝑁

STAYING WITH BOBBY WAS GOOD FOR CRYSTAL, SHE FELT AT HOME WITH THE OLDER man and she felt peace

STAYING WITH BOBBY WAS GOOD FOR CRYSTAL, SHE FELT AT HOME WITH THE OLDER man and she felt peace. She had her old room, well more like her unassigned assigned room, before Sam and Dean would sleep on the couch, and they made her take the spare bedroom, even if she was used to sleeping in the same bed as her brothers. They wanted her to be comfortable at Bobby's even painting the bedroom pink, she didn't care how much Dean teased her for liking pink. Or when he made comments about her being such a girl, she would turn to look at him answering with a "I am one!' Or 'So?'

Living with with Bobby is good. He has company and doesn't treat her as if she'll break at any given moment, and go on a murderous rampage on accident.  She helped him help other hunters, with the fake FBI, CIA or any federal agency they pretend to be a part of. She does research and attends her therapy sessions.

Her mind would take time and hard work to heal, but she's doing everything she can to make it happen. It's safe to say everyone who has helped her along the way is very happy. Charlie reached out every few couple of days checking up on her. Agnes called her at least twice a week

She only went out to her appointments, or to get take out. She usually stayed at Bobby's helping. Her routine was simple, until she found the bookstore in town. When she got hooked on books, she wouldn't even come out of her bedroom, unless she absolutely had to.

XÓCHITL WALKS INTO THE ROOM WITH THE PAINTINGS, A ROOM SHE HADN'T SPENT much time in. Some of the paintings had Nates signature, or Klaus. She wouldn't tell Nate to his face, but she did enjoy his work, more than Klaus. As of recently he did a portrait of a woman. A black haired woman. It had no identifying features to the untrained eye, besides the scar near her backside near her left arm.

"Don't think you should be in here, love." Klaus voice rings through the bedroom, and she slowly turns around to look at him. Xóchitl didn't know why the Originals felt familiar to her, they also looked her as if they knew her. Truthfully it weirded her out. Klaus caught her staring at the portrait of Crystal, or how Nate calls if Crystal-not-Crystal.

"I got the impression."  She says motioning to a painting another one inspired by Crystal, this one was about her eyes, the color of her eyes, the intensity they held. "She must mean a whole lot." She says and Klaus can't help but be amused. Nate has a weakness, a woman, Klaus knew better than to try to retaliate against his brother through her. Not only could Crystal hold her own, but Nate's has already sided with her before. Truthfully Klaus is a little scared to try, Nate has never been one to give into his anger but with Crystal, everything was different.

"Or she might just be another pretty face." He says with a smirk. Xóchitl didn't believe him, but the look in his eyes enticed her. "Seems to be a lot of those around now." His gaze on her intensified. Truthfully Klaus had forgotten about Xóchitl until he laid her eyes on her. While she was the only girl to get in between Klaus and Nate, Klaus initially only gave her attention to piss off Nate.

           CRYSTALS MIND RACED A HUNDRED MILES PER HOUR, QUESTIONING HER OWN ACTIONS. Her seeing Nate after how they last left things, how she just left only leaving him a letter. She was excited to see him but she also questioned if it would do her any good.

It didn't help that she lied to Bobby about her whereabouts. His stare telling her he didn't believe her but chose not push the matter. She only hoped he didn't call Charlie or Brooke asking if she was consulting on a case. She done this weeks appointment.

Her impulse text was sent after the appointment, when Doctor Valeria Gonzalez, she had asked her what she wanted. What her goals were, if there was anything she wanted badly, at this moment. She had lied and said a funnel cake, making her laugh.  But she couldn't get Nate out of her mind more than usual.

She wants him.

       NATE COULDN'T HELP THE SMILE THAT FORMED ON HIS LIPS. HE WAS SEEING CRYSTAL, his Crystal. He took a car knowing the two would need transportation. The two were meeting half way, and spending the week and rest of the weekend. He's excited to finally see Crystal, hold her, and just be in her presence. The notebook filled with various drawings of her.

                    NATE HAD ALREADY ARRIVED AT CARTHAGE, MISSOURI AND CHECKED IN TO AN in. It wasn't anything extravagant, but no motel. It was simple, and comforting. He had texted Crystal the room information, and he waited for her in the room. There's a knock on the door, and Nate makes his way over, his heart raced quickly. He doesn't know why he's suddenly so nervous, this is Crystal. His Crystal. He opens the door revealing the dark haired woman, and she stares at him for a minute, before wrapping her arms around her. He can't help but wrap his arms around her tightly. Lightly rubbing her back, he breathes her on, and she sighs in relief.

"Hey." She  whispers softly, almost to scared to speak.

"Hey." He says softly as the two pull away. Still in each others arm, but are now face to face. She leans into him, bringing her lips to his, as her hand moves to the back of his neck, intensifying their kiss. It is a hot, kiss,   and he forces himself to pull away allowing her to breathe. "Hey." He whispers as she breathes heavily, she can't help but smile and look up at him.

"Hey." She says before pecking his lips. "I've missed you." She tells him truthfully. "I-" she's cut off by his lips smashing onto hers, and she's pulled into the room, Nate swiftly closes the door, and he leads her towards the bed.

Words 1047
I hope you guys enjoy this. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other books, it would be greatly appreciated, I have more supernatural and tvd stories, also TWD stories as well , and the mcu, and OTH, fics if you're interested. Stay safe, wear masks, protect yourself. Have a beautiful day, or morning or have amazing an amazing sleep. I made a new edit! I like It! I hope you do too!
Updated June 11, 2023

 I made a new edit! I like It! I hope you do too!Updated June 11, 2023