𝐷𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑂𝑈𝑆 𝐿𝐼𝐴𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆

CRYSTAL SAW HER AUNT AGNES LEAVING FOR ONE OF CLASSES SHE WAS TEACHING the balance kids this weekend

CRYSTAL SAW HER AUNT AGNES LEAVING FOR ONE OF CLASSES SHE WAS TEACHING the balance kids this weekend. Crystal was to join them in two to begin her tests. She closes the door to begin her lasts of studying, she was trying to balance school, her friends, her witch duties and keep people safe from demons and other creatures in this town, while Dean took a break. She was reluctant to speak what happened when she left with Sam and Dean, so Agnes made sure to keep an extra eye on her. She even went as far and asking Oliver to keep an eye on her.

She heard a knock on the door and she made her way,
knowing Oliver was on his way to help her study. "Ollie." She says opening the door, revealing a no one, but a box and an envelope. "What the hell?" She asks picking the box up and envelope taking it inside. She sets it on the table. She opens the envelope, it read that she was invited to the Mikaelsons ball. She hears a door knock and makes her way to open it.

"Hey." Ollie greets her as she opens it. "What do you got there?" He asks seeing the envelope.

"I'm invited to a ball." She says making him laugh.
"Come on that's not funny." She says as he enters her home.

"Who throws balls? I forget your town is stuck in the 18 century." He says making the Winchester girl roll her eyes.

"Just for the comment. You're going with me." She tells him making him laugh.

"Oh you're serious." He says when he notices she isn't joking. He takes the invitation from her hands. "What's this." He says seeing another card. "Save me a dance Nate?" He reads. "Did you just invite another guy to a date you have?" He teases her.

"It's a Mikaelson ball." She tells him. "Nate as in Nate Mikaelson, as in the guy I drugged." His eyes widen.

"You've drugged a Mikaelson? Dam Winchester you're on a roll." He says with a smirk. She rolls her eyes at him. "But fine, I'll go with you." He says just as she gets a message from Caroline telling her she got invited along with Elena.

"Thank you." She hugs him.

"We really need to catch you up with studying." He tells her.

"I will ace it!" She smiles.

      THE TWO ARRIVE TOGETHER AT KLAUS' HOUSE, THE BALL HAS BEGAN AND EVERYONE is dressed up. Nate spots her by the bar, talking to the blonde she arrives with, he wasn't expecting her to arrive with someone.

"What's the problem brother? Your guest brought someone else?" Rebekah teases him. She found out earlier about her brothers interest in Elena's friends. "She brought a witch." Rebekah adds the injury.

"I am not interested in making her my girlfriend!" Nate says.

"Keep lying to yourself Nathaniel." Rebekah says. "You should have for once, allow yourself to indulge in love, you haven't in forever because of Klaus." Rebekah says. Just like Rebekah, Nate's partners end up dead or leaving, usually dead.