𝑆𝐻𝐸'𝑆 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝑈𝑁𝐷𝑂𝑁𝐸

AFTER THE DISASTROUS PROM, CRYSTAL HAD TO STOP DEAN FROM KILLING ELENA, STEFAN, and Damon

AFTER THE DISASTROUS PROM, CRYSTAL HAD TO STOP DEAN FROM KILLING ELENA, STEFAN, and Damon. She told Agnes and Dean about Silas, and how her friends released him, and Agnes asked her why she didn't tell her earlier. Which resulted in house arrest for both Dean and Crystal. Dean was to help her study for her finals, and that's it, the two were bound to the house. The only way they could get out of it is if Dean deactivated Crystal's bracelet, and after Crystal's episode she and him were weary to do so. 

So it was studying for her final exams and playing board games, the two siblings seemed oblivious to the rest of the world.

   AT A RESTAURANT, BONNIE AND AGNES SIT AT A TABLE AND KATHERINE JOINS THEM, "Lying, scheming, and a secret rendezvous with moi? Not very Bonnie Bennett-y, especially when Elena needs her favorite witch." She looks at Agnes, "no offense to your niece." Agnes rolls her eyes.

Bonnie says, "This has nothing to do with them. This is between you and me."

Katherine asks, "All right. Well, luckily for you, I've got some spare time on my hands. You said you have an offer that I can't refuse. Well, by all means. What do you have in mind?"

       "LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. YOU WANT ME TO HAND OVER SILAS' TOMBSTONE? What makes you think I even have it?" Katherine asks her.

Bonnie says, "I know you took it from the island. You're a scavenger. You'd never leave it behind."

Katherine asks, "So you're working for Silas now, huh? Running errands for the big, bad immortal."

Bonnie says, "I didn't switch sides. In two days, there'll be a full moon. Silas wants me to harness its power to drop the veil between our side and the other side. He wants to take the cure, and then he wants to die. I said I'd help him, and I've been hiding from him ever since, buying time." She looks at Agnes, "Agnes and the Winchesters have powerful friends."

Katherine asks, "Time for what? And what type of friends."

Bonnie tells her, "You don't need to worry about it. You just need to bring me the tombstone."

Katherine asks, "It's a hunk of rock. What do you even want with it?"

"You've been alive for 500 years ab know nothing of your own history." Agnes rolls her eyes.

Bonnie says, "The less you know, the better. Silas is psychic. He can get into people's heads, read their minds, make them see things that aren't really there. I'm taking a big enough risk just talking to you."

Katherine says, "Ok. Then how do I know that you're not him? Or Agnes?"

Bonnie says, "You don't. But I'm not and she isn't either."

Katherine asks, "And what makes you so sure that I'm not him?"

Bonnie says, "Because he can't get into my head anymore. Because I am the only one who can see his true face."

Katherine asks, "What's in it for me?."

Bonnie says, "Bring me the tombstone. Help me stop Silas from unleashing hell on earth. Believe me, I'll make it worth your while."

   KATHERINE LEFT THE RESTAURANT, AND AGNES TURNES TO LOOK AT THE YOUNG BENNETT witch. "Why didn't you come to Crystal or I for help?" Agnes asks her.

"I thought you only helped the people of your coven? And humans." Bonnie says. "Crystal had mentioned of the cold demeanor the council greeted her with."

"Those assholes, owe your grandmother a few favors. You Bonnie Bennett are always welcomes with us, anytime you need help, you can always count on us."

"I screwed up." Bonnie says.

"Ehh." Agnes shrugs. "Dean broke the first seal and my niece and her brothers released Lucifer. When Chris was alive, we were on a mission, and I was cursed, I age slowly, slower than regular humans, and I'll most likely outlive my niece, unless I get killed. I outlived my husband and my sister in law, my parents, sister and some of my closest friends." Agnes ays with sadness in her eyes and voice.

"You'll outlive Crystal?" Bonnie asks her, and Agnes nods.

"I'll be truly alone then. Hopefully it doesn't get to it, we've been looking for a way to undo the curse." Agnes says before taking a sip of her coffee. "But, I can also use my life for good, protect others, maintain the balance."

     AT THE RESTAURANT, KATHERINE REJOINS BONNIE AND AGNES, KATHERINE TAKES a seat saying, "I'm perfectly aware that tombstone isn't just a hunk of rock." Agnes smirks at Katherine.

Bonnie says, "No kidding."

Katherine says, "And it got me thinking, all big spells require a source of power, a recurring element like a full moon, a comet. But that tombstone is filled with the blood of your ancient relative Katsooyay or whatever."

Bonnie corrects her, "Qetsiyah."

Katherine asks. "She was powerful enough to create the other side. So maybe if you have her blood, you don't need a full moon to drop the veil. Maybe you can do it whenever you want. The thing I can't figure out is why do you want to drop the veil at all? Why need a Fairchild?"

Bonnie tells her, "I have my reasons, and Agnes can answer."

"Care to share?" Katherine asks the older woman.

"Yeah no thanks." Agnes says with a smile.

Katherine asks, "And again, I ask, what's in it for me?"

Bonnie says, "You'll get the one thing you want most in this world... Freedom, survival. Never having to run from anyone again. Once I've dropped the veil, I can speak to Qetsiyah. She created the spell that made Silas truly immortal, invulnerable to any weapon. You'd like that for yourself, wouldn't you? I can give it to you." Agnes knew Bonnie was bullshitting, and if she wouldn't, nature always has a loophole. And Agnes knew that Katherine didn't deserve it, Qetsiyah wouldn't allow it, but if it meant getting to one up Silas, she didn't know what would happen.

Katherine says, "Bonnie Bennett, we have a deal."

_________

Words 1017 An Agnes based chapter! We like? I like it! Hope you enjoyed it

Words 1017
An Agnes based chapter! We like? I like it! Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other books, it would be greatly appreciated, I have more supernatural and tvd stories, also TWD stories as well , and the mcu, and OTH, fics if you're interested. Stay safe, wear masks, protect yourself. Have a beautiful day, or morning or have amazing an amazing sleep.
Updated November 08, 2022