𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐷

AT THE GILBERT HOME, KLAUS AND NATE ARE STILL TRAPPED, KLAUS STARES AT Kol's corpse

      AT THE GILBERT HOME, KLAUS AND NATE ARE STILL TRAPPED, KLAUS STARES AT Kol's corpse. Tyler enters, "Morning, Sunshine. You look pathetic."

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different." Klaus turns to look at Tyler, "Angrier, perhaps. Or, I won't look like anything, because I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets."

Tyler says, "My friends will be back with the cure by then. So, I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal."

Klaus asks with anger laced in his tone, "I'm an original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me? I.E., you."
Nate laughs at the situation unfolding before him, "and you'll still have one angry hybrid to deal with."

Tyler looks at Nate, "what like Nate has the balls to do anything? Maybe Crystal will finally put him down? Or just sleep with him again to distract him." Nate rushes at Tyler, but is stopped by the barrier making him laugh. Tyler taunts Klaus, "You know what I think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire, our whole blood connection to you is broken, and your sire-line ceases to exist. So, whatever happens to you happens only to you, which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to die. Although I am still debating just how to do it. And if Crystal won't help, there's always the angry widower Agnes, Charlie, Ollie, their father, you turned the vampires who killed his wife, everyone who's died being friends with a Fairchild have been vampires turned by your blood." He looks at Nate, "does she know that?" Nate glares at Tyler.

Klaus vamps speeds at him, staring directly into Tyler's eyes, "I recommend drowning. There's nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter." Tyler glares at Klaus.

CAROLINE AND CRYSTAL ENTER THE GILBERT HOME, THE TWO GIRLS FIND TYLER in the kitchen. "You're still here? What are you doing?"

Tyler says, "Gloating."

"At least bring out the booze." Crystal tells him making Tyler laughs lightly.

"You're right." Tyler says.

Klaus greets, "Hello, Caroline." Caroline and Crystal turn to look at the two Mikealson. Crystal doesn't look at Nate for long.

Caroline says, "Come home. Don't stoop to his level."

Tyler says, "He destroyed my life. I plan on being present for every second of his misery until I can kill him myself."

"Fine. You can gloat and multitask. This place is a disaster. Starting with a horrific burnt corpse." Caroline says. Crystal hands them a blanket and they cover Kol's corpse.

"Guys." Crystal gives them a look.

Klaus says, "Tyler's mother is dead. So is my brother. We're even. Call Bonnie and get her to let me out of here."