𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝐸𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐷

CRYSTAL WAS UNREACHABLE FOR NOW, SHE WAS DEALING WITH THE DEMON, that Monica had released

             CRYSTAL WAS UNREACHABLE FOR NOW, SHE WAS DEALING WITH THE DEMON, that Monica had released. They had managed to capture it for a few hours, now they just needed her to do the spell to seal it away, while using an old spell Eliza Fairchild creates.

"You can do this Crystal, you just have to believe in yourself." Agnes told her. She knew how powerful Crystal is and if she need to draw more magic she could call upon every Fairchild witch.  "You're scared." Agnes says realizing the look on her nieces face. Crystal just looks at her, her eyes confirming her aunt's realization. Agnes immediately recognized the look, her husband and sister in law wore that same look many times. "Why?" Agnes asks. "You're not one to fear yourself." Agnes says looking at her niece. "You've received training, not only with combat but you know how to control your powers."

"I'm scared more people around are going to be hurt." Crystal says. "Not in my abilities." She says.

In ending up disappointing everyone, she thought to herself, so many people were counting on her. She usually had her brothers by her side, they fought the big fight, she was the back up. The worlds fate didn't rely on just her. But now, hell, it does. She didn't like it.

         FOUR HOURS EARLIER, CRYSTAL SAT ON THE PORCHE SWING, LOOKING AT THE STARRY night sky. Caroline kept her updated on everything. Elena and Elijah's deal, Tyler and Caroline were going on the run, Ric had the council looking for Klaus. Damon and Stefan took Klaus' body to hide it.

"Are you okay?" Brooke asks her.

"Not really. Everywhere I turn to theres chaos." Crystal says looking around the neighborhood, many had made plans, to keep the kids safe. Many of the hunters their age would be looking for the demon and call in Crystal when it was her turn to put it away. "I can't even talk to my brother without dragging him back into this world."

Brooke nods knowing about Dean leaving the hunting life behind them. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind, you're his little sister."

"His little sister who is supernatural." Crystal reminds her. "I'm not like my brothers, or my dad." She says.

"That's a good thing, your dad made a lot of enemies." Brooke tells her.

"And now they're my enemies because of him. I have to clean up his mess." Crystal says.

"And you're cleaning up Monica's mess." Brooke says in realization and Crystal nods. "You'll have Ollie and I right by your side." Brooke says.

"You shouldn't be." Crystal says looking at the younger girl, she was just sixteen.

"I'm sixteen and I'm a witch." Brooke says. "We have responsibilities, we both know that." She says and Crystal nods. They were supposed to keep balance on earth. "You'll also have Charlie." She says and Crystal looks surprised. "He's back, and my dad wants him fighting. He already went to track it down."