??? ????

NATE KNEW THE DANGERS OF CRYSTAL WINCHESTER, THE PRICE SHE COULD pay for being the recipient of his affection

             NATE KNEW THE DANGERS OF CRYSTAL WINCHESTER, THE PRICE SHE COULD pay for being the recipient of his affection. He never excepted to feel this way for the Fairchild young woman, especially since she's a hunter. She didn't believe in a relationship with a vampire, thought it was stupid, and would never consider turning.

He knew right after they finished and she left, that it was a one time thing for her or a heat of the moment type thing. But for him, all he could think about is her, as he sat in his coffee eating his breakfast from a mug.

He heard commotion hearing it was Klaus and Stefan he got up and heard their conversation from the comfort of his office, The Five. He thought to himself, how much he detested them.

Nate hears Klaus tells Stefan, "Fine. You might actually be useful in persuading my sister to cooperate. The brotherhood of the five was a group of highly killer vampire hunters. We crossed paths with them in the twelfth century. Italy. My siblings and I had followed the Normans as they conquered the South. Feeding, turning people as we went."

He couldn't help but think back to the time they spent in Italy, 1114.

Nate, Klaus, and Elijah are walking and stop in front of a stage. People are gathered and one of the hunters is talking on a stage. The Hunter says, "These demons live among you. Passing as human."

The hunter says, "So witness with your own eyes..." He opens a box. A vampire is inside and goes out. He burns in the sun and screams. Everyone's screaming. The hunter is looking at him.

Elijah says, "He's putting on quite the show."

Klaus says, "He's nothing. I could eat him for sport."

"How much are we betting?" Nate asks entertaining Klaus.

Elijah says, "Still, you should heed the warning. Between you here and Kol in the east, you have not been discreet. Stories of the original vampires are spreading."

Klaus says, "If you're worried about discretion, perhaps you should wrangle our sister." The hunter is kissing Rebekah's hand. She smiles. She takes his arm and they leave.

"Let her fall in love." Nate says. He always indulged Rebekah, he had a soft spot for their younger sister. Klaus rolls his eyes at his twin brother.

NATE SITS AT THE TABLE WITH, KLAUS, REBEKAH AND STEFAN, NOT EXACTLY HOW HE planned on spending his day.

Klaus says, "Thank you, my lovely. I could kiss the council for burning up all the vervain in town. They made my life so much easier. Rebekah, love, eat your veggies."