𝐴 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊 𝑇𝑂 𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿

AFTER THE DISASTROUS TURN KLAUS' HELP, WHICH JUST CAUSED A DOMINO EFFECT leading Nate to standing in front of Rebekah's bedroom door with Klaus

        AFTER THE DISASTROUS TURN KLAUS' HELP, WHICH JUST CAUSED A DOMINO EFFECT leading Nate to standing in front of Rebekah's bedroom door with Klaus. Stefan opens the door to leave but the twins are in the way.

Klaus asks, "Leaving so soon?"

Rebekah says behind Stefan in a robe, "I don't appreciate you invading my privacy like some kind of creeping Tom."

Klaus says, "Well, I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst, but I do have some urgent business. Or have you forgotten that our paranoid brother Kol is running around with a white oak stake and homicide on the brain?"

Rebekah says, "He tried to kill me last night. I didn't forget." She turns to look at her other brother, "Nate?" Rebekah asks.

"Just along for the ride. But I do have a complaint." Nate tells his sister.

Klaus says, "Yes. Well, unfortunately, he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers."

Rebekah says, "Oh, poor Nik. However will you get your way without your precious daggers? They were so handy when you wanted to end a conversation with one of us." Nate can't help but laugh at the situation, oh the beautiful irony.

Klaus says, "Kol's irrational fear of Silas has pushed him off the edge. We need to put him down before he does any more damage. Now, I know you have the last dagger, and I know you have some white ash, so hand it over."

"Hmm. And leave myself unprotected? You can file that request under "no chance in hell." Be gone by the time I've showered. Lurkers aren't welcome here." She goes to the bathroom, and Nate follows her, he doesn't want to ask Rebekah the question in front of Klaus.
"Nate I want privacy."

"Why did you attack Crystal?" He asks closing the door after him, as Rebekah turns on the faucet water. She turns around to face him, amused.

"That's what it's about." Rebekah says with a smile. "You like her, a lot." Nate stares at his sister unamused. "You love her, Nate." She says in realization.

"You made her out herself, in front of her friends." He glares at his sister. "You put her in danger."

"You chose her over me Nate. There was a time where you wouldn't even think twice to undagger me." She says glaring at him. "She wasn't going to die, I can't compel her. Just made her have a little fun."

"She could have been bitten. I gave my word to protect her, she's a Fairchild." He reminds her. "Eliza, remember her?"

"Of course I remember her, she's the one who broke Nicks heart, and she encouraged you to not stand in Klaus' shadows."

"She wasn't the only one, Cora did too." He says.

"Crystals mom?" Rebekah asks, Nate nods. "I want you to be happy Nate, I truly do, but you'll never be able to be happy if you never stick it to Klaus, you're the only one who's his equal but you've never taken the chance." She tells him. "You're the only one who can fight him fairly." She says. "Now leave, I need to shower." Nate walks out of bathroom, closing the door behind him.