𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝐴 𝑉𝐼𝑅𝐺𝐼𝑁

CRYSTAL HAD WOKEN UP WITH RAGING HEADACHE AND THE NEED TO KICK Sams ass

     CRYSTAL HAD WOKEN UP WITH RAGING HEADACHE AND THE NEED TO KICK Sams ass. His dumbass used more than he needed, keeping her unconscious for almost twenty four hours.

Charlie informs her, of Deans deal with Death, and of everything she missed, including Nate coming rushing to her aide. Which wasn't a surprise but she couldn't remember everything that happened in their minds, it was till a blur. Nate made sure she was alright, and then left to deal with something Klaus and Hayley related.

   CHARLIE TOOK HER OUT OF BOBBY'S KNOWING SHE NEEDED TO BE OUT, THE TWO consulted on a case, and gave Ben a visit. One that was very welcomed. In a weird way, Ben had become someone she cared for deeply in such a short amount of time. He was another connection to her mother.

    AFTER CHARLIE INFORMED CRYSTAL OF SAMS CURRENT STATE, AND SHE CALMED DOWN, having to let the anger go. It wasn't fair to this Sam, her Sam.

"It's not fair." She says.

"I know it's not, but it's not fair to him either." He says. "It's like if Nate held what you went through against you." She stares at him, and nods. He's right, Nate hadn't held her attacking him, losing it on him, against her. She's getting help, she can't help but sigh, she was treating it. Sam had a bandage.

"I know, but I didn't want Dean to do this. I know Sam, I know that he will scratch that itch, we have that stupid gene, it's all Winchester." She says staring at Charlie, he nods knowing the siblings. "I did the same thing."

"And you're getting treated." He reminds her, she only nods.

CHARLIE WATCHES CRYSTAL CAREFULLY, "I DON'T HAVE HOMICIDAL TENDENCIES right now." She tells him as she fixes her hair, she looks at him through the mirror. "You don't have to watch me 24/7." She adds

"Crystal, this-" he sighs.

"I know Charlie, I know, I'm not all the way right up there," She turns to look at him, "but this is my brother. I wouldn't hurt this Sam."

He only nods, "I can't risk this, you just said, this Sam, not just Sam." She sighs and nods.

      CRYSTAL AND CHARLIE ARRIVE AT BOBBY'S, CRYSTAL TAKES A STEP INSIDE BOBBY'S home and is welcomed by a hug from Dean. Sam is a few steps behind him, Bobby seems to be a few steps behind Sam, waiting for him to attack her.

"Sammy." She says with a relief, she felt him, the real him. He takes strides to reach her and take her in his arms, holding her tightly in a hug. "Oh I've missed you." She whispers holding onto him tightly. A smile spreads across his face.

CRYSTAL FINDS DEAN AFTER SHE DECIDED ON GIVING CHARLIE AND SAM SOME time to catch up.

"Hey." Crystal greets Dean.