𝐺𝑅𝐴𝐷𝑈𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁

BENJAMIN AND AGNES WALK THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR, BENJAMIN IS STUNNED TO speak as he sees a grown Dean and Crystal Winchester

      BENJAMIN AND AGNES WALK THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR, BENJAMIN IS STUNNED TO speak as he sees a grown Dean and Crystal Winchester. Benjamin wouldn't lie and say he didn't check in on his family every so often, but it took a great amount of magic to do so, not like the other sided where his sister resides in. Dean was 2o turning 21 last time Benjamin saw him, and he last saw Crystal when she was 8, just a child. Now here she stands before him, a young adult, besides his sister.

"Chris." Cora smiles at her brother, Chris smiles at the three people before him, with Agnes besides him. How it was supposed to be. "What?" Dean says seeing Chris with wide eyes.

"Uncle Chris?" Crystal asks him surprised, she really shouldn't be all that confused, it was Mystic Falls after all. Cora walks up to her brother and hugs him, once the siblings have their moment, he looks at Crystal and Dean.

"You've grown, both of you have." Chris says looking at the Winchester siblings. Crystal can remember him a bit, but her memory is a bit fuzzy at the moment.

"You still look the same." Crystal says and she walks up to her uncle and hugs him, Chris can't help but smile widely, holding her. After he let her goes, he hugged Dean, in a tight fatherly hug, and Dean allows himself to let his guard down.

"You've made me proud Dean." He tells him and Crystal smiles seeing her brothers surprised look, she was sure part of his inner child was healed by hearing Chris say that to him. Crystal knew of how much Dean looked up to Chris and her mom, and when she was younger; she told Sam and Dean that Cora could be their mom too, so they wouldn't feel bad about not having. And in a way, Cora did become a motherly figure to the two oldest Winchester boys, but she was ripped away from them too.

      THE FAIRCHILD AND WINCHESTERS SAT IN THE LIVING ROOM, AGNES AND CHRIS INFORMED them of the situation with Silas.

"We need to help Bonnie." Crystal says standing up.

"We can't." Chris says, and Crystal looks at him confused and she looks at her mother. "We can't see Silas face, only she can."

"How are you even here?" Crystal asks him, "I thought you were at piece." She says looking at her uncle, Chris was at peace, but Agnes' anguish and pain called out to him like a flame to a moth.

"Agnes needed me, and I came." Chris says looking at him, and despite this being a deadly situation it was romantic, and Agnes looks surprised. "She's been strong, and has helped protecting you since Cora died, and now, I can protect her." Agnes stares at her husband, her eyes held pain, and loneliness, and Cora and Dean sees it. Dean is sure Chris saw it.

"So we stay out of Bonnie's way to not mess this up?" Crystal asks and Agnes and Chris nod.

"It's the only thing we can do." Agnes says.

"Remember me Crystal?" A voice asks behind her, and Chris sees the original vampire, and he tackles him, Cora and Chris fight him, for the stake and Cora stabs him, in the same place where Crystal did. He disappears before them.