𝑀𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐼𝐴𝐿

AGNES WAS TRYING TO HOLD BACK THE HURT THAT CRYSTAL WOULD FEEL, FROM ELENA'S death and not being able to help her friends, while she was saving the world

       AGNES WAS TRYING TO HOLD BACK THE HURT THAT CRYSTAL WOULD FEEL, FROM ELENA'S death and not being able to help her friends, while she was saving the world. She held off on the news of the council explosion at the Young Farm. She didn't like the council, they were a bunch of elites rich white people who claimed, to found the town. You wouldn't catch Agnes mourning them but she still had to show up to the memorial at the high school for appearances.

Agnes did feel for the Gilberts, they'd lost their parents and now Jeremy was losing his sister. She had died with vampire blood in her system.

She was dead. Plain and simple. In Agnes view. She had heard stories about witches turning, how they couldn't feel the magic flowing freely through the earth.

                  CRYSTAL WAS CLEARED, AND DISCHARGED, AGNES AND HER WENT HOME, despite Crystals protest for her to talk to Charlie, she wanted to apologize for bringing up his mother, Agnes told her it's best to give time to relax and wind down from everything. Now here the Fairchild Woman stand at the Mystic Falls' Church, for the memorial.

Carol is up on the stage, "Is there anyone else who would like to share a recollection or a memory about Pastor Young?" Connor is aiming his gun, going through the crowd. Nobody says anything, Crystal shares a look at her friends, and her aunt, and Elena finally gets up. Connor and everyone look at her and Caroline is surprised, "Come on up, Elena." She walks toward the stage. Crystal is also surprised by the Gilbert girls action. She could tell her friends are speak but she can't make out what they're saying, they must be whispering.

Elena is on stage and doesn't seem good. Agnes takes notice. Elena says, "I, um, when I talked to April earlier, she was kind of nervous about coming up to speak, and... Now that I'm up here, I'm kind of nervous, too. The worst day of loving someone is the day that you lose them." She's about to cry and hears something drop. Elena is pale and sweating. She stutters, "I, um..." Crystal looks confused as Stefan comes next to Elena Stefan holding her and supporting her while they walk to their seat.

The Pastor takes the stage, "Please turn to page 42 in your hymn book. Let us join together in song." Crystal tries to focus on the commotion, but it's a lot. She was still worn out from the fight. Using her magic still took a lot out of her.

Tyler goes to the stage, and Crystal eyes widen, not expecting Tyler to give a speech, "Excuse me. I just wanted to say a few words about Pastor Young." Connor aims his gun at him, Tyler says, "Back in first grade, I was a brat who couldn't be bothered with team sports." Crystal remembers how much of a little shit Tyler was. "Didn't care much about anything that didn't affect me. But he was the one who made me understand how important it is to be part of a team; a community. Of giving yourself up for the sake of..."

Connor shoots him, and Crystal tries slowing the bullet down as Everyone screams. Elena is shocked. Agnes pulls Crystal down for cover, shielding her with her own body. Matt looks around. Connor takes his bag and leaves. "Are you okay?" Agnes asks and Crystal nods.