𝐵𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐷

CRYSTAL AND CAROLINE ARRIVE AT THE HOSPITAL, AND MEREDITH MEETS UP WITH both girls in the hallway

HOSPITAL, AND MEREDITH MEETS UP WITH both girls in the hallway.

Meredith asks the blonde, "Are you Caroline?"

Caroline says, "Yes. Dr. Fell, hi. Elena told me you helped out my dad."

Meredith says, "I did. Do you think you can get him to be a little more grateful? He spent half the night threatening to get my medical license revoked for saving his life."

Caroline says, "Yeah, my dad's a little set in his ways. He spent his whole life hating vampires, so..."

Meredith says, "So... he's not psyched about it being vampire blood that healed him. Yeah, he made that clear. I'm sorry. my bedside manner sucks, on no sleep."

Caroline asks, "So, can I take him home?"

Meredith says, "I signed his discharge papers late last night, just to shut him up."

Caroline says, "Oh, I... he didn't call or anything."

Meredith says, "That's gotta be hard. When your dad hates the one thing you can't change about yourself. I make it my business, to know who the vampires are in this town. Medical curiosity. I don't blab."

Caroline says, "Yeah, we've had our ups and downs." Crystal looks at Meredith and Caroline concerned.

Meredith says before leaving, "Tell your dad I said you're welcome." She leaves.

Caroline says, "Thanks."

"Come on." Crystal says. They walk to Elena.

Elena comments, "That was fast."

Caroline says, "Yeah, he's not here. He was already discharged. And she seems perfectly nice by the way... a little intense, maybe. But... I think it's sweet, you wanna make sure Alaric's not dating a total psycho."

Elena says, "He's my family. I have to look out for him. What?"

Caroline calls her father, "I hear it." She hears her phone of her dad.

"Hear what?" Crystal asks.

Caroline says, "My dad's phone." They go in a storage room, where they find Bill lifeless with a knife in his chest. Caroline gets on her knees beside him. "Dad! Dad?"

Elena says, "Oh my god." Crystal looks surprised but doesn't give much of a reaction.

"Don't be dead, don't be dead, don't be dead! Oh my god!" Caroline pulls the knife out. "Daddy!"

Elena says, "Caroline... He has vampire blood in his system."

Caroline asks, "What?!" And suddenly, Bill wakes up.

     AT THE HOSPITAL CAROLINE, AND BILL, ARE STILL INSIDE THE STORAGE ROOM. CRYSTAL and Elena walk in, Crystal announces, "I called your mom."