𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝑌 𝐶𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐷𝑅𝐸𝑁

CRYSTAL FINDS HERSELF IN A PAIR OF OLIVER'S SISTERS, BROOKE'S CLOTHES

CRYSTAL FINDS HERSELF IN A PAIR OF OLIVER'S SISTERS, BROOKE'S CLOTHES. SHE was kind enough to lend the Winchester girl clothes to help with the emergency at hand, when she arrived the location.

"Are you ready?" Brooke asks her.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Crystal says sarcastically.

"You'll be fine, look a lot of witches want you to fail, but just focus. You got this." Brooke says.

"How's Oliver? And John?" Crystal asks.

"They found him, John's going to be okay." Brooke gives her an encouraging smile.

"Brooke." A blonde girl greets her. "Hi you must be Crystal. Oliver and Brooke have spoken about you." She says extending her to greet her.

Crystal looks surprised and shakes her hand. "Hi."

"Sorry I'm Felicity. Felicity Swayer." She says.

"Crystal Winchester." Crystal says and mentally face palms herself. "You already knew that."

"Yeah, everyone's talking about you, but they refer to you as Crystal Fairchild, not Winchester." Felicity says and Crystal nods. "Your mom and family, total legends." She says and Crystals raises her eyebrows and nods.

"Crystal this is Felicity, Oliver's girlfriend. Felicity, Crystal is just like us, she was Oliver's best friend growing up and has two hot older brothers." Brooke says.

"So she is like you. You got two hot older brother." Felicity says making Crystal laugh.

"Oh that wasn't a joke." Crystal says awkwardly. "Um, again thanks for the clothes and I'm going to find Agnes." She says giving the girls a smile before going off to find Agnes.

          AT CAROLINE'S HOME BONNIE, AND ELENA ARE INSIDE CAROLINE'S BEDROOM. BONNIE is sitting on the bed, doing a spell. There's candels.

"He was gloating, like actual gloat. Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her. Is it working?" Elena asks.

Caroline enters, "It's not working. I can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo."

Bonnie says, "I don't know. It's a tricky spell. Where's Crystal I thought you messaged her?"

Elena says, "When Esther did it, she kept the sage burning. There was a lot more smoke. I did."

"I did too, she didn't even text back." Caroline says.

"All right, try it again." Bonnie burns the sage and shakes it. Bonnie and Elena look at Caroline. She gets out and closes the door,  "Speaking of Esther, you should know she came to see me and Abby this morning."