𝑃𝐴𝑆𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸

EZRA AYAZ RAVEN DIDN'T WANT TO TEAM UP WITH THE WINCHESTERS BUT HE DID it for Charlie's sake

EZRA AYAZ RAVEN DIDN'T WANT TO TEAM UP WITH THE WINCHESTERS BUT HE DID it for Charlie's sake. After all it was his hunt, he's the lead, he had called in for Crystals help, and that lead to Dean and Sam tagging along. 

"So this case many hunters have done?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." Charlie nods. "My mom, Agnes, and Cora worked it years ago." He says showing them the journal.

"My aunt worked that case, around the same time." Ezra says. The Winchesters knew of his dislikes towards them, it was basically a Raven trait to dislike any Fairchild or Fairchild adjacent. "it has been happening for years, no one has found a permanent solution to take care of the problem."

"What are they?" Dean asks.

In 1991, Agnes, Cora, May, Chris, and Ben stand around a table in the hotel room, the blue prints of the tunnels are laid out on the table.

"Are we all clear on the plan?" Ben asks everyone who answers with a yes, or yeah.

"Saving Veronica." Cora says.

"We need to come back with answers on how to shut this down, if you can't, leave it and get out. Are we clear?" He asks again. He didn't want to loose anyone, he was in charge of this mission, in charge of their lives, he's gone over the intel for days now. This was the best option, they needed to figure out a way to shut it down permanently.

"Back in 91, Agnes was here, she gave me Chris journal of information of the case." Charlie says and they "the best solution is take care of the problem every couple of years, keeps neighboring towns safe." He says,

"Didn't they try to gain information about what exactly was causing the monsters to be here?" Dean asks remembering John talking about it with Bobby. Many hunters knew about these tunnels, but they didn't know how to stop the monsters from gathering, besides killing them every year and saving victims.

"In 91 there were vampires, the ones with ugly teeth, they took care of them, 92 it was ghouls, 93 it was werewolves that were born with the gene, 94 it was Djinns, 95 it was shapeshifters, 96 it was vampires that were turned via the originals blood lines. 96 it was turned werewolves, the list goes on." Charlie tells them.

"So what's the plan?" Crystal asks looking at him worriedly, it's been over twenty years and they still don't know how to stop wherever this is.

THE GROUP OF FIVE STOOD OUTSIDE OF THE TUNNEL ENTRANCE, "WE TAKE CARE OF the creatures and save anyone we can, we get out, that's it."