𝐵𝐿𝑂𝑂𝑀 𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅

CRYSTAL WENT TO THE MYSTIC FALLS BONFIRE, SHE DIDN'T ENJOY IT WHICH  wasn't a surprise

CRYSTAL WENT TO THE MYSTIC FALLS BONFIRE, SHE DIDN'T ENJOY IT WHICH wasn't a surprise. She didn't really have friends her age, and drunk teenagers wasn't her ideal school night, god she missed hunting. She might not admit it blatantly but she did miss it, yes she wanted to stay home for a little while, but she missed her brothers and it had only been a day.

"Hey, you're okay?" Agnes asks Crystal who nods.

"I am just not used to so many kids, it's draining." Crystal admits, feeling a little defeated by today.

"How was the bonfire?" Agnes asks.

"Pathetic, they were all drunk. Is that all that teenagers do?" Crystal asks in disbelief.

"Amongst other things, like falling in love and breaking each other's hearts." Agnes says.

"Are you serious?" Crystal asks, Agnes nods.

"At least that's how it is in the supernatural world." Agnes shrugs off.

"Did you do that?" Crystal asks.

"Yes, everyone I've dated is supernatural. It's rebellious to date a human, and dangerously stupid." Agnes adds forgetting that Crystal's father is human.

"My dad was human." Crystal says.

"You know what I mean. It's easier dating someone who gets it." Agnes says.

"Yeah, I guess I do." Crystal admits, she hid her powers from other hunters. Sam and Dean told her it would be better this way, for her own safety. They knew that most hunters didn't trust witches, they didn't understand that they were good.

CRYSTAL SAT ON THE PORCH SOFA ON HER AUNT'S BACK YARD. SHE WAS doing her nails, she had decided on a nude color. She smiles remembering how her mother used to paint her nails, and they'd laugh and talk about anything as Cora did Crystal's nails.

"Hey." Caroline's voice says, and Crystal looks up to see the blonde.

"Hey." Crystal smiles.

"I saw you at school, and at the bonfire." Caroline says.

"I left early, from the bonfire. Do all people do here is drink?" Crystal asks, she was used to Dean drinking but she wasn't really used to people her own age.

"Pretty much, nothing much to do." Caroline says, lying to her child hood best friend. The last time the two had seen each other they were preteens, it was after Crystal's mother died in the house fire, and she left to live with Sam. "How are you?" The blonde asks the brunette.

"I'm okay, how are you?" Crystal asks, "you can take a seat." She adds and Caroline takes a seat next to her.

"I'm good too, I'm glad you're back." Caroline says smiling, she was scared for Crystal getting dragged into the supernatural world. "Are your brothers okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to come home before heading off to college." Crystal says keeping it short.

"You left a lot of friends behind?" Caroline asks.

"No, not really I was home schooled." She says not wanting to go into many details, "personal reasons and all."

"How's your dad?" Caroline asks feeling the conversation dying and getting awkward by the second.

"He died, a while after I moved in with Sam." Crystal answers honestly. She didn't want to hide everything in her life from her child hood best friends.

"I'm sorry." Caroline says.

"It's okay, he was sick, he said his goodbyes." Crystal lies. She hasn't thought of that night in a long time, how her father gave his life for Dean, and how he almost died. A year or so later Dean had died. She was so used to losing someone, she felt as it didn't faze her anymore. The two girls talked and laughed Agnes heard them talking and laughing and smiles as she folded the laundry. She knew Tally would fit in, like she never left.

AFTER CAROLINE LEFT CRYSTAL SAT ON HER CHAIR IN FRONT OF HER DESK she had her journal in front of her as she wrote in it and her laptop open. She was waiting for her her brothers to video call her. She promised she would update them on her adventures in the real normal world, one she hasn't been a part of in a long time. She heard the ringing and she answered quickly.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" Dean teases her making her roll her eyes at him.

"Haha!" She says sarcastically. "This town is too quiet it's weird!" She exclaims to her brother making her laugh.

"Maybe we should go back and kidnap you." Sam jokes with her, she laughs and nods.

"I would be angry." She says smiling.

"That bad?" Dean asks.

"No, it's just people are so normal!" She says making them laugh, Crystal has always had a flare for dramatics that's why her and Dean always team up on Sam. Especially when he bribes her with burgers and pies. She told them both about her day and it was pretty uneventful. She told them about Caroline, she was happy to talk to the girl. They kept in touch for a while but stopped after a while. Crystal made new friends in school and it was hard to keep up with everyone from Mystic Falls. After Dean came for Sam, and Jess died they went on the road switching her to online school.

        CRYSTAL WAS READY TO GO TO BED SHE FELT SOMEONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE. SHE calmed down when remembering her mother telling her that often the witches in her line looked after their decedents. The spirit didn't feel evil, that majority of the time they were protecting them from evil and she shouldn't be scared of witches. They were on her side, to protect humans from the supernatural world, and it was her job.

"Mom, if it's you I hope you're in peace. I'm okay, I have Sammy and Dean. I have aunt Agnes. I love you." Crystal whispers, her mother from the other side watched her and nodded. Cora couldn't find peace, she didn't want to look for peace. She wanted to watch her little girl grow up to be an amazing woman, to have a family of her own. Crystal looked so peaceful, sleeping. She didn't want to disturb her, but she knew she had to.

_________

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝟏𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭, 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤. 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎