𝐺𝑅𝑂𝑊𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁𝑆

IN CRYSTAL'S ROOM, CHARLIE SAT WITH HER, KEEPING HED COMPANY, OLLIE NEEDED to take a call, Crystal laid in the bed, still unconscious

      IN CRYSTAL'S ROOM, CHARLIE SAT WITH HER, KEEPING HED COMPANY, OLLIE NEEDED to take a call, Crystal laid in the bed, still unconscious. Charlie hadn't seen the Fairchild girl since, they were all kids, he was a few years older than her, but he knew his brother was good friends with her, Brooke loved the girl. She didn't treat her differently for being Charlie's and Ollie's little sister, something Charlie picked up. He knew Ollie kept in contact with her all these years after her mothers death, after she left Mystic Falls. He had heard of her in the hunting world, hell he'd done it himself as a Valencia, being part of this world, the only world he knew. He never expected to run into her, until he came home and Brooke told him she was back, the balance and coven, the elders wanted her back. He wasn't surprised that she could hold her own, her brothers were known hunters. Last he heard, the family retired, after Sam went in the cage with Lucifer. He learned the news through Bobby. His eyes landed on a photo Brooke had brought, she was smiling widely at the person behind the camera, and she was between her brothers, she was kid in the photo. One of the nurses added another bag of fluids to her IV, giving him a small smile.

"Your dads looking for you." The nurse tells Charlie, he read the name tag, Swift. "Should I let him know you're here?"

"No, I'll go looking for him once Ollie gets back."
Charlie says, not wanting to have an argument in front of an unconscious Crystal. "She should be waking up soon, right?" He asks him.

"Yeah, we're just waiting on her." Nurse Swift says. "She used a lot of magic, against him, she had it in her, but it took a toll on her. She's fine physically, but she needs to wake up on her own. All we can do is keep her safe, and hydrated." He says before leaving him alone.

AGNES CALLED DEAN, CALMING HIM DOWN FROM DOING ANYTHING STUPID. SHE lied to him, telling him Crystal had a big exam, and stayed up all night studying, and she wasn't able to answer him. She had fallen asleep, a couple of hours ago and she wanted to let her get sleep. Dean didn't drive out here, which she was really grateful. She only lied because Crystal told her to, she didn't want to drag her brother back into this life, he had survived. He was out. Crystal fulfilled her part of being a Fairchild Woman. Cora had told her it was a rite of passages, that each Fairchild Woman go through, while her brother, Agnes husbands Chris was powerful, he wasn't nearly as powerful as his baby sister, Cora. At eighteen Cora had gone through the rite of passage, many years ago she was in the same position as her daughter. Chris and Agnes weren't dating yet, but she remembers, the preparation it took, while Cora was raised within the coven, within the Balance. She had an advantage, that her daughter didn't have. Cora also had her family—her parents, and brother backing her, being supportive.

WHEN AGNES GETS BACK TO CRYSTAL'S ROOM SHE'S SURPRISED TO FIND CHARLIE INSTEAD of Ollie. "He had to step out for a minute." Charlie says. And Agnes nods.