𝐴𝑀𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝐺𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐼𝐶

AGNES WATCHES DEAN HELD CRYSTAL'S IN HIS ARMS, COMFORTING HER, IT WAS THE way Dean often helped calm her down after a panic attack or when she got really scared

      AGNES WATCHES DEAN HELD CRYSTAL'S IN HIS ARMS, COMFORTING HER, IT WAS THE way Dean often helped calm her down after a panic attack or when she got really scared. Dean couldn't help but feel guilt and hate himself a little that he wasn't there for his baby sister. Crystal need a lot of help, professional help if she was to move forward in her life without having her memories blocked again.

"She's in good hands." Nate says seeing the Winchester siblings.

"She's always been in good hands." Agnes tells him. "Dean and Sam have always protected her." She says, she had gotten mad at first about Crystal leaving with Sam and Agnes staying behind, but after Cora died a lot of things in the balanced changed for the worse, the good Cora and Chris had done, it was undone. Henry and May were fighting against the change along with Agnes, but Agnes couldn't do much, often being reminded she isn't actually a Fairchild, May often reminded them that being a Fairchild wasn't just blood, she married Chris and they are disrespecting his wife by saying such things. "One of the few good things that came from John are those children." Agnes says, she remembers meeting a kid version of Dean, and Benjamin taking to the young boy. Dean reminded her so much of a young Chris, and his hard demeanor. "I'm only going to ask you once, what is interests in my niece, and don't give me the bullshit to protect the Fairchild linage, you didn't save my husband or her mother."

"I saved her when she was kid, the accident John and the Winchesters had, I did the right thing and trade a life for hers." Nate tells her staring at Agnes coldly. "You didn't know, you had no clue she was dying. The vampire I had following them, called me, I told him whatever it takes, save her."

"You can never tell her that," Agnes tells him. "She can never finds out." Knowing Crystal would feel the guilt of a life being traded for hers. She was already feeling guilty about her own mothers death. "You never answered my question." She tells him.

"She's different, calls me out on my crap." He says using her words. "She's made me care." He says and Agnes looks at him with wide eyes, relaxing what just happened.

"You're in love with her." Agnes says softly, scared of how Crystal or Dean would react to this news. If anyone who wanted tor get back on an original found out, Crystal would be in danger. "You can't be." She tells him, she still blamed him for Chris. "You need to leave, and stay the hell away from her, you stay away from my niece. She's Cora's daughter! Chris goddaughter and niece!" She tells him pushing him back. "You've taken enough from us, you don't take her, you're not allowed to." She says angrily. Nate could see the pain in Agnes eyes and voice.

"Agnes everything. Okay?" Dean asks behind her, Dean didn't care if he was an original, he'd give him a beating of a life time. "You must be the original hybird that's been around my sister lately." He stares at the blonde haired man. "You should really stay away from my sister, I know what your kind does. All you do is bring death to everyone especially my family." He glares at Nate. "I'm thankful what you did for Crystal but now you need to go, I got it covered."

"Do you?" Nate asks him glaring at Dean. "Where have you been these past few months? Playing house? Leaving your sister?" He asks in such a Klaus demeanor, Agnes looked at Nate surprised. "You made a life without her, when your father asked you to look out for her, when Cora asked you to."

"How do you know Cora?" Dean asks angrily drawing his gun. "I got enchanted bullets, Chris and Cora made these, they're special. Strong enough to hurt an original, can cause a nasty infection, drive you crazy." He says warns him.

"I'm an old family friend, knew Cora and Chris long before you did." Nate tells him. "Knew their great ancestors, Scarlett, and Eliza."

"You need to go Nate." Charlie tells him. "Before you make more people angry, Dean is her family, her next of kin, the one making decisions when she can't, she's old enough to make decisions for herself but not in the right state of mind." Nate clenches his jaw and nods. Charlie walks Nate out, and Dean puts away his gun.

"A gun in the hospital Dean?" Agnes asks him.

"Not all of us are witches." He tells her before going insides Crystals room.

CRYSTAL SAT ON A CHAIR, WHILE SHE SPOKE WITH THE PSYCHIATRIST, PRIVATELY, when the topic of her parents came up.

"Had a good mom and she died, dad was in and out of the picture, it's not rocket scientist, he wanted to make every supernatural being pay for his wife dying." She tells the the psychiatrist.

"When you think of your father what do you feel?" Doctor Vaughn asks her.

"Nothing." She says without thinking twice. Doctor Vaughn doesn't believe her. "Come on Crystal dig deep, if you want this to work you can't lie to yourself. You can lie to me all you want, you're only stunting your own growth."

"Anger." She tells him. "So much anger, and I hate him." She admits as she plays with her shoelaces. "I hate him for erasing my memories and giving me new ones. For manipulating my brain." She says. "That's so invasive." Doctor Vaughn nods listening attentively. "He didn't come to mothers funeral, and when Dean was dying, we called him and he wasn't there, he's never been there. Why would he have kids if not to be a dad? What's the point ?" She stares at her doctor.

"I can't answer that for him." Doctor Vaughn says.

"Can't you do a spell, I don't know, get in contact with him?" She asks, she was angry at John. "I've been hurt by my father, and Dean and Sam have always been the ones to clean up his mess." She says angrily.

DEAN AND AGNES SAT IN THE LOBBY, WAITING FOR CRYSTAL'S SESSION WITH DOCTOR Vaughn to be over. "You think it will work?" Dean asks Agnes.

"What will work?" Agnes asks.

"Talking to Doctor Vaughn." Dean says.

"Yes, Dean, your sister has been violated, her memories manipulated at the hands of your own father. His intention as good but he should have talked to someone who's seen it undone before, the damages a person can experience after it being undone. Easily giving into their emotions. Not trusting again, questioning everything. She's doesn't trust her own brain right now." Agnes explains to him. "She'll second guess everything she knows, and she can use every help she can get. I think after graduation you should take her with you, some time away from Mystic Falls will be good for her."

"You think so?" Dean asks her.

"She needs to be able to trust herself again, her own brain." Agnes says, she doesn't want to say goodbye to her niece. But this is for the better. "And it will put some distance between her and Nate." Dean looks at her and nods.

_________

Words 1226I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Nate and Dean interaction? I didn't expect that

Words 1226
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Nate and Dean interaction? I didn't expect that. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other books, it would be greatly appreciated, I have more supernatural and tvd stories, also TWD stories as well , and the mcu, and OTH, fics if you're interested. Stay safe, wear masks, protect yourself. Have a beautiful day, or morning or have amazing an amazing sleep.
Updated December 06, 2022