𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐿

AT THE MYSTIC GRILL, CRYSTAL SITS AT A TABLE WITH ELENA AND BONNIE

         AT THE MYSTIC GRILL, CRYSTAL SITS AT A TABLE WITH ELENA AND BONNIE. ELENA says, "I think I'm going crazy. I'm totally paranoid all the time."

Bonnie says, "You have a right to be. Klaus is sill out there, and he knows you tried to kill him."

"Dude, I injected his brother with vervain and wolfsbane. I am scared for you." Crystal says.

Elena asks, "Why hasn't he made a move? There's been no sign of him, nothing. Just my slow spiral into insanity."

"Look at how paranoid Katherine is, I'm sure he is." Crystal adds. "Sorry not helping." She apologizes before drinking her smoothie.

Bonnie says, "Join the club. Every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare on repeat."

Elena asks, "The same dream?"

Bonnie confirms, "Yeah. 4 coffins. Klaus is in one of them. It's weird."

Elena asks, "What if it's not just... Some dream? What if it's, like, you know, a witch dream?"

Bonnie says, "It's just stress. I'll figure it out. What about Stefan?"

Elena says, "He betrayed us, Bonnie. The Stefan that we know is gone."

Bonnie asks, "How is Damon handling that?"

Elena says, "Damon is... Damon." Bonnie and Crystal see Damon is at the bar with Alaric. He has a lot of bottles with him. Alaric is grading papers.

"How are you dealing with Nate being after you now?" Elena asks.

"He hasn't made the connection, I am with you guys. Yet." Crystal says with a tight lipped smile. "But I'll be prepared when he does, he doesn't scare me. So I am either incredibly brave or immensely stupid." Bonnie stifles a laugh. "Call me a Winchester." Crystal says making the girls laugh.

CRYSTAL WALKS HOME WHEN SHE FEELS SOMEONE FOLLOWING HER. SHE GOES into an alley. Call her a dam Winchester, or incredibly brave or immensely stupid.

"Are you just going to follow me?" She asks before she turns around.

"Crystal." Cas says, making the Winchester girl smile.

"Cas?" She asks, "What are you doing here?"

"Your brothers." He says.

"What did they do?" She asks.

"That need a spell done, and you being a witch, you can do it for them." He says. She nods looking at him waiting to explain. "Some where private." He says grabbing her hand and they end up at her aunts backyard. Crystal looks around with a raised eyebrow. "You were trying to be discrete and someone else was following you besides me." He says, and she nods.

"Was he blonde?" She asks.

"No." He says. "She smelled like a wet dog." He scrunches his nose. "Not very pleasant." He says making her laugh, she grabs her keys and opens the back door leading him is die the house.