𝑂 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸, 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑌𝐸 𝐹𝐴𝐼𝑇𝐻𝐹𝑈𝐿

ITS WINTER WONDERLAND IN THE MYSTIC FALLS SQUARE, FILLED WITH CHRISTMAS decorations

ITS WINTER WONDERLAND IN THE MYSTIC FALLS SQUARE, FILLED WITH CHRISTMAS decorations. Crystal couldn't help but admire how beautiful the town looked, she hadn't been back to Mystic Falls since she was a child, and the events before always excited her, reminded her the holidays were just around the corner. Now it made her kinda sad, her first Christmas back, with no brothers, no mother, no godparent. Just Agnes and her.

"You can come over to ours, Charlie will be making his famous pie." Brooke tells her and Crystal smiles.

"What does Agnes usually do?" Crystal asks.

"She volunteers, helps families out, she plans a dinner for Christmas and everyone goes, but for Christmas morning I'm not sure." Brooke tells her and Crystal nods.

Sam and Jess would buy her gifts, even if they were small, after all the two were college student couldn't afford much. On the road, Dean and Sam would get small gifts, and she grew up she also got them gifts. "It's my first Christmas without either one of my brothers." She tells Brooke, and Brooke hugs her, and Crystal blinks back the tears.

AFTER THE CONVERSATION WITH TYLER, CAROLINE SPOTTED CRYSTAL, WITH BROOKE, the two seem to have a serious conversation. "It's my first Christmas without either one of my brothers." She tells Brooke, and Brooke hugs her. Caroline can't help but feel sad for her best friend, and she felt guilty that she was keeping her in the dark. Crystal had no idea of what would happen to Nate or Klaus, much less Nate, Caroline had seen the two together last night. When was going over, she saw the two kissing and Crystal pulling him inside. Caroline could tell Crystal's conflicted feelings for Nate, like it or not, Crystal and Nate are involved. But it would all be to save Tyler, it would be worth it. Caroline had lied and said Crystal was dealing with Balance things, in a way to protect her and protect Tyler, she couldn't make her choose, so she was making the choice for her.

CRYSTAL AND BROOKE ARRIVE AT THE AGREED UPON LOCATION WITH CHARLIE, THE oldest of the Valencia family had found a hunt near by, and tracked it. He invited Crystal early in the morning remembering she asked him to let her hunt with him. He reluctantly asked her to tag along after he overheard Brooke and Ollie talk about how sad she was with the holiday coming up. Brother-less and all. Oliver couldn't come as he had a meeting to attend to with their dad.

He could remember a time when it was just Crystal and him, their mothers had photos of the two, Charlie being three years older than her, and Crystal being a year older than Ollie, Crystal and Charlie spent a lot of their childhood together.

May had been Crystal's godmother and Cora had been Charlie's godmother, Charlie's godfather had been Benjamin. Charlie didn't have much memory of Ben, as when Benjamin died he was barley even two. Crystal godfather had been her uncle Chris, who was also Ollie'a godfather, his godmother was May's sister, Sophia. Brooke god parents were Agnes, and Henry's cousin, Deacon, who everyone just called Dek.