𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑆 𝐵𝐴𝐷 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑆

CRYSTAL COULDN'T BELIVE THE MESS SHE MADE DOWNSTAIRS

                   CRYSTAL COULDN'T BELIVE THE MESS SHE MADE DOWNSTAIRS. HOW SHE PURPOSELY hurt Oliver and by extension she hurt Felicity. She was just so angry at him for getting angry at her, and she lashed out. She doesn't regret sleeping with Nate, not at all, it's the most alive she felt in a while, but now she had to face the consequences of her actions.

She knew she didn't have any romantic feelings for Oliver, she might of had a slight crush on him two years but she never wanted a long distance relationship. Or a relationship online, and she was a hunter, it wasn't ideal for him or her. A couple months after she told him it was best if the two stayed friends he told her her got a girlfriend and the friendship between the two got rocky and awkward, from both ends.

Two years ago, Crystal laid on the bed of the motel room, she worked on her online assignments. Her phone was buzzing from texts and she checks it. It's Ollie.

From Ollie:
CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!

She opens her email and she finds the email he sent her. It had the latest drama between their coven. She couldn't help but laugh at him keeping her updated. It had been years since the two had seen each other. But they found a way to stay in touch, e-mails was a great way of communication.

She sighs as she rids herself of her clothes as she gets in the shower. She stares at herself in the mirror above the sink, as she waits for the water to get hot. The mirror begins getting foggy.

Two years ago, Crystal waited for Sam and Dean to come back from the hunt. She stayed back needing to turn in a last minute assignment, and she was on the phone with Oliver, as she submits it.

"Ollie." She says in a soft tone. The last thing she wanted was to hurt him. He's been nothing but great to her, staying in contact. Hearing her out, she needs friends her age. Not only is she just around her brothers but no females. She didn't want Oliver to get hurt because of her, or their friendship to change. Which it had in the past couple of months, the two got more flirty, and it all started with a late night call. "Thank you for being such a great friend." She says.

Oliver physical freezes up, and he clears his throat as he nods saying, "yeah no, no problem."

"I don't want that to change, I know we've been a bit flirty, both of us." She says taking a deep breath, as she plays with her fingers and glaze burns into the motel door. Almost half expecting Dean or Sam or both to walk in at any moment. "Whatever this is, we shouldn't. We should just stay friends, long distance relationships never work, or a relationship with a hunter." She tells him. She hates the idea of losing him permanently because of her choices.

He takes a while before saying, "No yeah, I agree." His tone is low, as if he's almost scared. Crystal doesn't catch it this time, as she sights in relief.

"Oh thank the universe you feel the same way." She says as Sam and Dean walk in.

"Pack you things were leaving." Dean tells her quickly. She tells Oliver goodbye before grabbing her things.

Crystal stood in the shower as the water cascades down her body. Over thinking all her conversations with Oliver, wondering how she missed all the signs that he wasn't okay with the decision made.

                    OLIVER SAT IN THE CAR IN THE PASSENGER SEAT, CHARLIE DROVE, AS BROOKE and Felicity sat in the backseat. This car ride was very awkward, everyone could feel the tension coming from the couple, former couple? Charlie and Brooke were confused by the two, they didn't know if they were together or not.

Charlie could tell the affection his brother has for Crystal but also his feelings for Felicity are strong. The night they fought the demon.

Brooke didn't even know Oliver was interested in Felicity until after they began dating. She knew of Felicity's interest in him, but never of Oliver's. She knew he had been talking to Crystal a lot, and was enamored or enchanted by her. Things seem to be working out between the two and then it stopped, quickly. Oliver was grumpier and broodier than usual. But that was all resolved within a couple months, when he began dating Felicity.

            NATE MIKAELSON SAT IN HIS STUDY ROOM, AFTER THE WHOLE CONNOR SITUATION. His minds went back to Crystal Winchester and their activities earlier that day. He never would of thought of himself as one to sleep with the enemy, much less a hunter. A Winchester hunter.

He had a fire going in the fire place as he grabs, the files labeled C.Winchester, opens them and looks at the picture of Crystal Winchester, he stares at it for a few before closing the file, and throwing it into the fire. It had her medical information and all sorts of information on her and her family. Including her mothers and uncle death, her fathers death.

Crystal Winchester had always intrigued him, being a child of a witch and a hunter. He had seen her talents from afar, seen her hunts, heard of them as from the survivors of hers and brothers hunts. She wasn't one to mess with, he didn't personally keep an eye on her, he had people he trusted to look after her, especially after learning her mother died in such a horrific way. He had failed in keeping one of the Fairchild witches alive, and protecting the youngest Fairchild alive, meaning her. He grabbed the file with C.Fairchild name on it, he opens seeing a photo of an old friend, Chris Fairchild, who died at the hands of one of the oldest vampires turned by him. It was his fault Chris died, he played his part in his death and his wife Agnes knew it. He was sure it was only a matter of time before Crystal found out and hated him in definitely. He saw the picture of Corra, Chris, and himself, it was taken at a bar, in the youth of the Fairchild witches. He took the photo out before throwing the file in the fire, he watched it burn.

_________

Words 1074I hope you guys enjoy this chapter with flashbacks of Crystal, and Oliver about their past

Words 1074
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter with flashbacks of Crystal, and Oliver about their past. Nate knowing so much about the Fairchild Lineage. Don't forget to vote comment and share, check out my other stories!
Updated May 07, 2022