𝑆𝑀𝐸𝐿𝐿𝑆 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑅𝐼𝑇

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL HAD OFFICIALLY ARRIVED, AGNES AND CRYSTAL had sent everything to the School and she was enrolled

           THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL HAD OFFICIALLY ARRIVED, AGNES AND CRYSTAL had sent everything to the School and she was enrolled. Sam and Dean had offered their moral support to Crystal, as they searched for a case.

"Are you excited?" Sam asks, Crystal.

"I'm nervous, I haven't been to a public school since forever ago." She says. Sam nods, "It feels like a lifetime ago." She adds, she remembers him and Jess dropping her off at her first day at school when they lived in Stanford. They chose an apartment close enough to campus and close enough for her to go to school.

"It was." Sam says as they both walk downstairs.

"So are you excited?" Auntie Agnes asks Crystal, Sam trails behind her.

"Yeah, nervous actually." Crystal says.

"It's completely normal, you haven't been to a regular school since you left." Auntie Agnes says.

"I've been homeschooled, Sam made sure I kept up to date with everything. I have enough credits to graduate since I've been home schooled." Crystal says.

"I know hun, and you'll fit right in." Auntie Agnes says.

"As much as a witch can." Crystal says.

"You my sweet niece are going to be fine. Now do you need a ride?" Auntie Agnes asks.

"No, uhm, Dean and Sam are dropping me off." Crystal says.

Agnes nods, "Well there's breakfast made."

"Not, very hungry but I will take coffee, thanks Auntie Agnes." Crystal smiles.

"Crystal about last night, I didn't." Agnes says.

"You and my mom had differences, about my dad and his previous family, what they do for a living." Crystal says.

"Crystal." Agnes says.

"Auntie Agnes I'm not a seven year old child anymore. I have responsibilities to both families, Fairchild and Winchester. I'm not twelve you guys don't have to keep things from me. I want to be normal for just today, no supernatural business. It's my first day of high school ever." She says.

CRYSTAL ARRIVES AT MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL, AND HER BROTHERS GIVE HER a smile.

"Well this is it." Crystal announces.

"You'll be fine Crys." Sam turns to smile at her.

She nods and smiles. "I will be. Thank you guys, for the ride."