𝐸𝑋𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑀𝐴𝐼𝑁 𝑆𝑇.

CRYSTAL HAD ATTENDED HER THERAPY SESSIONS CONSISTENTLY, SHE WAS SCARED if she didn't she would harm those around her

     CRYSTAL HAD ATTENDED HER THERAPY SESSIONS CONSISTENTLY, SHE WAS SCARED if she didn't she would harm those around her. Her therapist, Dr.Monroe who Doctor Vaughn referred her to, someone in her area, with certain expertise that they needed. Doctor Monroe was also familiar with the workings of the balance. Their expectations. Dr.Vaughn was also clear that she needed a lot of help, and to take care of her, she was the future the balance needed, continue the work of her ancestors. Make it less culty, more friendly.

When she tried getting a job, Dean scolded her saying the only job she had was to get better. She sometimes played with Ben, but the kid wasn't really all that into playing with older girls. He wanted to hang out with his friends, not strangers, or his moms-boyfriend's little sister. She couldn't exactly blame him, she wouldn't want to hang out with a parents significant others sibling.

     CRYSTAL FINDS DEAN SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER, TALKING ON THE PHONE, SHE waits for him to finish the call. "What's going on?" She asks him.

"Nothing." Dean says not wanting to worry her about it she has enough on her plate already.

Lisa asks entering, "Hey. Who was that?" The two Winchester siblings share a look. "You're okay Crystal?"

Dean says, "Sid. I'm just setting up a poker game."

"I'm okay." Crystal gives her a small smile, trying to put Lisa on ease.

Lisa tells them, "It's 11:30. You have an appointment at nine-thirty." She looks at Crystal. Crystal nods.

Dean asks, "Is it really? Well, that explains why he was asleep when I called."

"Good night." Crystal says before walking to her room.

"Goodnight." Lisa says.

"Goodnight, I'll be right up." Dean says.

"Okay." Lisa says leaving him alone to his thoughts.

THE NEXT DAY, CRYSTAL CAME OUT OF HER APPOINTMENT, THE SUN IS SHINING BRIGHTLY but there was something in the air. Something felt different, she didn't know what it was but she could feel things were about to change.

It was a strange feeling, being a witch and knowing that something was going to change, but not knowing what. She didn't understand it as a child, but her mother explains it to her that witches often felt it, and experiencing after her mother passed away, made her feel connected to her mother and to everyone that came before her.

She can remember her uncle Chris telling her it was her Spidey senses. When she watched the Spider-Man movies, she understood it even more.

        CRYSTAL, LISA, AND BEN ENTER THE HOUSE, AS LISA GETS AN INCOMING CALL FROM Dean, he asks as his eyes fall on them, "Where the hell have you been?"