𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑀𝐴𝑁

THE SUN WAS SHINING BRIGHTLY OUT IN CARTHAGE, MISSOURI, BUT CRYSTAL AND Nate couldn't tell it, and truthfully they didn't care

THE SUN WAS SHINING BRIGHTLY OUT IN CARTHAGE, MISSOURI, BUT CRYSTAL AND Nate couldn't tell it, and truthfully they didn't care.  They had spent the previous day catching up in their hotel room. They said they would go out tomorrow but today, they still needed more time to catch up. The two laid on the bed, Crystal's head rested on Nate's chest, his notebook was out, she couldn't help the giant smile that formed on her lips, he drew her. Many, many times.

"These are so good." She says admiring them, her fingers trace them, "you're so talented." She says softly before looking up at him, with admiration in her eyes. Nate looks down at her smiling softly, he wishes she could always look at him with that admiration. She leans up to his lips and smiles before kissing him.

   THE NEXT DAY, CRYSTAL AND NATE EXPLORED CARTHAGE, THANKFULLY THE WEATHER was okay, the highest it would be was seventy-two degrees Fahrenheit. The day was filled with laughs and smiles, and many photos. Nate bought a digital camera where the two took many photos. One of Nate's favorite pictures is of Crystal admiring a painting, the admiration in her eyes.

At a restaurant the older waiter told them they are good looking couple, and their babies would be adorable. Crystal was too stunned to say anything, and Nate couldn't help chuckle. A smile broke out on his face when he saw Crystals flushed face.

"Thank you." Nate says smiling at the waiter.

"I'm sorry dear, didn't mean to make you blush." The older man tells her, and Crystal smiles.

"It's fine." She says before looking at Nate. "Thank you." Children, a topic the two hadn't spoken of. Not like there was much to say about that.

The day is one of the best she had in a while, despite the baby comment. They were a normal couple in Carthage, he wasn't an original and she wasn't a witch. They are just two people in love, and that's all that matters. The two had dinner in a cute intimate restaurant, and Nate couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

AT THE END OF THE NIGHT, CRYSTAL AND NATE WALKED TOWARDS THEIR ROOM, NATE seemed calm, peaceful even. "I don't want this weekend to end." She tells him truthfully as the two stand before the door.

Nate opens the door and he turns to look at her saying, "I don't either."

"We have until Monday morning." She says as she leads him into the room the door closing shut after them, "and I won't waste any of our time." She lays on the bed and lays down. Nate hovers over her before leaning down and kissing her.

CRYSTAL DRIVES THE CAR BOBBY LENT HER, SHE MET UP WITH HER BROTHERS IN PENNSYLVANIA. The call she got from Dean wasn't ideal, it pulled her away from her weekend with Nate. Dean and Sam couldn't find anything on the victim. She didn't want to leave Nate but her brothers needed her, and Nate was to go back and protect Hayley. She had driven seventeen hours to get to get to the town called Easter. She parked in the motel parking lot, and she gets out with a sigh. She had checked herself in the mirror at the gas station. Thankfully Nate hadn't left any noticeable hickeys on her neck. She makes her way to the room Sam and Dean rented out and she finds it.