𝐶𝐴𝑅𝑅𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑀𝑌 𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐷 𝑆𝑂𝑁

CRYSTAL ARRIVES BACK HOME WITH AGNES, AFTER A WEEK, SHE FELT A FAILURE for not being able to save John

CRYSTAL ARRIVES BACK HOME WITH AGNES, AFTER A WEEK, SHE FELT A FAILURE for not being able to save John. Just like she couldn't do anything to save her own dam brother. John was long gone before they even found him. She was supposed to be this dam great witch who protects people, from these kinds of things. The demon that killed her mother was back, to haunt her and it's more powerful than before. The colt is out of questions it didn't work there's no bullets for her to use on it. It's not like she can easily make some.

She never felt so alone being surrounded by people, she wanted to just disappear from the entire world, and never look back. The vision of Sam get tortured would forever be engraved in her brain. The way he made her relive her worst memories that she had blocked, her mother's death, Dean's death, Sam's death, and many other horrible things. But her family deaths, that stuck with her.

She sat on her, taking deep breathes until she decided that she couldn't take it anymore and she put her shoes on and grabbed a sweater and the demon knife. She grabs her phone and earphone and sneaks outside the house. She takes in the night as she sighs, and she began her run, trying to outrun her problem.

        CRYSTAL FOUND HERSELF AT THE QUARRY. IT WAS ALWAYS PEACEFUL AT NIGHT. Besides the bad things that happened here, like Jenna's deaths and the ritual that ended up with John Gilbert and a wolf dead too, Julie, Caroline told her she came to look after Tyler, she was friends with his uncle Mason. She also kidnapped and tortured Caroline.

She threw up her dinner, as it wasn't sitting well, nothing made sense to her. The run had helped her clear her mind somewhat. She checks her phone, hoping for a message from Oliver but she got nothing, Brooke was keeping her updated on the situation at home. Felcitity was comforting him and trying to get him to talk to her.

He knows its not your fault, but he's blaming himself for everything

Brooke texted her the latest update,

Let me know if theres anything I can do

Crystal texts her back with a sigh, she felt useless and wanted to pull her hair out. She needed to figure out how to send it back to hell, she had the knife but she couldn't touch it, not without relieving her worst memories. Which was something she wasn't trying to do, she would usually turn to Sam for help in time like these. She couldn't ask Dean, he was just starting to live his normal life with Lisa and Ben, she couldn't be selfish and drag him back. She felt the tears escape and she yells angrily at the world.

She felt someone behind her, and she turns around, cleaning her face ready to fight off who ever it is. "Show yourself!" She demands angrily, holding onto the demon knife. Dean gave it to her telling her she would need it more than him.

Nate comes out with his hands up, "Don't kill, Winchester." He says and she sighs.

"I thought you were a demon." She says in relief, she wasn't mentally prepared to fight another demon, not this week or next week.

"Not a demon, but I have been refereed to as Satan adjacent." He says humorously.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I can ask the same." He says.

"I asked first." She claims looking at him.

"I'm older." He says and she almost laughs.

"Okay, old man." Crystal rolls her eyes sarcastically.

"I saw you running down the streets." He says.

"Are you stalking me?" She asks him. This bitch is psycho, She thought to herself.

"No, I like going running, it makes me feel human."
He says.

"Wow." She says with her jaw dropped. "I would of never thought that."

"You looked like you were running away." He says.

"Something like that." She says.

"I heard about what happened to your brothers." He says.

"I don't know Adam, he never, we never met until my brothers and I found out about him." She says, she remembers hearing her parents screaming at each other.

"You knew about him." He saya.

"I was a kid, when my parents were arguing, I was in the next room playing. I was a toddler." She says in disbelief. "I remember snippets" she says confused.

"You being a witch, you have a good memory." He says.

"Yeah." She nods. "What's been going on with Mystic Falls? What did I miss this past week?" She asks.

"My mother tried killing us, we worked with your friends." He says.

"You're telling me I missed working with Mikaelsons, while I was away." She says amused making him crack a smile, and her phone buzzes. "I should go." She says looking down at her messages.

Where are you?
Crystal!

It was her aunt, she sent her messages.

Crystal come back home now, I'm worried.

"My aunt is up, she knows I left. I need to go." She says getting ready to run back home.

"Crystal." He says and she turns around to see him. "I'm sorry." He says and she nods, and she walks away from him, she makes her way home hearing the night, feeling the cool breeze hit her face. She knew she was in big trouble for her leaving the house

        THE NEXT MORNING CRYSTAL WOKE IN HER BED AND SHE GOES DOWNSTAIRS HEARING commotions. She finds Agnes, and Caroline, in the kitchen. Agnes was cooking and Caroline was helping her.

"Crystal." Caroline says bringing the attention to the Winchester girl. She hugs her and holds her right."

"Caroline." Crystal says and she hugs the girl.

"I'm sorry, I am such a horrible friend." Caroline says,

"Care, it's fine. I'm fine." Crystal says. "I'll be alright, I always am." She says giving her best friend a reassurance smile. Agnes saw right threw it, Crystal didn't want to worry Caroline at all, not while she was in pain. "What went on in the town? Since I've been gone?" Crystal says and Caroline begins to tell her everything she's missed, this past week.

_________

Words 1045This was something different, we got to see some Nate and Crystal

Words 1045
This was something different, we got to see some Nate and Crystal. Do we like them? I'm not sure yet. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Stay safe, wear masks, and get vaccinated! We're almost done with part one of this book. Omg. I'm excited for you guys to read part two.
Updated August 12, 2021