𝑁𝐴𝐾𝐸𝐷

CRYSTAL AND AUNT AGNES WOKE UP EARLY, THEY WERE MEETING WITH SOME OF the members of the coven today

CRYSTAL AND AUNT AGNES WOKE UP EARLY, THEY WERE MEETING WITH SOME OF the members of the coven today. Crystal was very nervous, she wouldn't be formally introduced to the coven yet. She needed to be prepared and tested to see if she was as caught up as the rest of the members her age, in her coven.

"Are you ready?" Agnes asks her from downstairs. Crystal grabs her purse and makes her way downstairs.

"Yes." Crystal nods.

"Are you nervous?" Agnes asks studying the young Fairchild witches face.

Crystal smiles a little before nodding. "But I'm not scared, they need me."

"You're right, they do. I'll be on your corner through it all. Today you'll just meet the greeting party. You've been gone for long." Agnes says. In all honesty, it scared Agnes a little bringing her niece back into the fold. The Fairchild witches were one of the most powerful witches and dominated families within the coven but now, the last one alive is Crystal. Many of the Fairchild heirlooms that the coven had, contains magic needed Crystal or her blood or both to open it for use. When her mother died, she knew she had to sent Crystal a way, for her own protection before someone used her for their own gain.

"They don't scare me, my mother is Cora Fairchild."

She was supposed to come back when she was fifteen to train her, to one day lead the coven, but she never came back. The coven looked for her, and Sam and Dean hid her even more, along with Agnes.

"What are you thinking of?" Crystal asks Agnes.

"Just about the coven elders, they want to see me after you met some of the coven members." Agnes says, and Crystal nods. "Come on, you have nothing to fear, we have nothing to fear." Agnes says and the two witches walk out the door and into Agnes' car. Agnes drove them in silence to meet the coven members.

CRYSTAL AND AGNES ARE SITTING AT A TABLE WITH FIVE MEMBERS OF THEIR COVEN. While it was kept civil, and they didn't push Crystal asking her to many invasive questions she knew it wouldn't be that way for long. They had asked her about where's she's been, and who she had been with.

"Did you have contact with anyone from our coven?" Giselle asks, she was training to be an elder.

"No, besides my aunt." Crystal says. Agnes trained her with some questions, and how to answer.

"We heard about your father, and brother's death I am sorry." Henry says sincerely, Crystal looks at him and nods. He was an old family friend, of her mother's and uncle Chris. He is also Ollie's dad, and a favorite of the coven.

"Dean and Sam are both very alive." Crystal says.

"We know, but Dean did die." Monica says with a side eye.

"What do you guys know about my brothers?" Crystal asks. Agnes gives her a look, to not ask. "About me?"

"You are the last living Fairchild. If you die, so does your bloodline, your great grandmother is Scarlett Fairchild, and you're the direct descendant of Emilia Fairchild one of the most powerful witches. Your ancestors are very strong, which makes you one of the strongest witches alive. Your father John Winchester, an absent father, an abusive partner and father." Monica says, "we did notice the one time he bruised your mother, he was controlling, and your mother kicked him out. But she kept him around to protect your brothers, to give them a somewhat stable home, and to protect Sam and Dean." Monica says staring at her, Crystal tries not to give a reaction, but her eyes water and lips twitch.

"You're good at hand to hand combat, you can definitely hold your own without magic, we just need to know how far along you are and how much help you need." Monica adds in a matter fact tone. Crystal stares back at her, and holds her tears back.

"You were supposed to come back and train with the witches your age at fifteen to prepare you to lead the coven and protect it but we couldn't find you." Derek says, he's a member of the welcoming committee, along with his niece, Monique. She was a powerful witch, a few years older than Crystal. Crystal takes a deep breath and looks at all five members.

"If I understand clearly, you need me more than I need you. All the artifacts, all the magic enchanted objects and spell books of the Fairchild Witches are rightfully mine, seeing as I am the last living Fairchild witch. You need me to open something for you, I don't have have to do that. You need me, I don't need you." Crystal says looking at the give members.

"There's the Winchester." Monica says, "pretty stupid if you ask me."

"Monica enough." Agnes speaks up defending Crystal. "This meeting was a common decency. Crystal didn't have to come to this, but you were the one who messed up, and you need her magic, her, to fix a mistake that made by your family. Not mine. So do not sit here and belittle my family." Agnes warns Monica.

"Monica, we're not here to provoke anyone, Crystal is right we need her, she's the last living Fairchild." Henry says, he saw the fire in Crystal's eyes, that was her being a Fairchild woman. She was fierce and can hold her own.

CRYSTAL SAT DOWN ON A BENCH, ADMIRING THE GARDEN, THE BIRDS CHIRPING as her aunt spoke to some other members of the coven. The higher ups, or elders, or council as they were so often called, by the members of the coven. She didn't see anyone around and she grabbed her book from her bag. She felt as she was being watched and she looks around and finds Ollie.

"Crystal." Oliver smiles seeing her.

"Ollie." Crystal smiles lookin at him. He walks over to her and hugs her, she slowly wraps his arms around him.

"It's been ages." He says looking down at her once the two pull away.

"It has. I just saw your dad, how's everything, how's your mom?" She asks.

"She's being mom, teaching the young ones magic tricks, that's why the garden is empty." He explains looking around. "Everything is normal, except for the fact that Monica's family made a big mess. The coven isn't happy."

"I heard about that, she doesn't like me." Crystal says.

"She doesn't like many of the other coven members, but she needs us. We all need each other, or so they say." Ollie says rolling his eyes making her laugh.

"You never bought into the bullshit, thank god." She says laughing, and he joins her. "I think I'm just here to clean up her mess."

"The coven needs you, you don't need us, but we need you, to clean up this mess." He says.

Crystal forces a smile, she had a bad feeling this would be her life, cleaning other peoples messes. "Yeah." She nods, seeing her aunt waving at her. Crystal said her goodbye and made her way to her aunt and the two left, Agnes drove them home and she told Crystal what the coven elders told her, well most of it.

_________

Words 1219I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment, and share

Words 1219
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Stay safe and healthy. Happy Mexican Mother's Day, to all the beautiful mothers out there.
Updated May 10, 2021