𝑅𝐸𝑀𝐸𝑀𝐵𝐸𝑅 𝑀𝐸

CRYSTAL KNEW THAT AGNES WASN'T COMING HOME, SHE WAS STILL AWAY, ONE OF the many reasons she had been staying with Caroline and Liz

    CRYSTAL KNEW THAT AGNES WASN'T COMING HOME, SHE WAS STILL AWAY, ONE OF the many reasons she had been staying with Caroline and Liz. She wasn't allowed to stay home alone, but she wasn't alone. She was leading Nate to her bedroom. The two stumbling through the house, not breaking the kiss. Until they reach the bottom of the stairs, and Crystal can't help but let out a giggle once the two pull away, the two smile softly at each other.

"I want to be selfish." She admits in a whisper, and he nods, Nate Mikaelson was under Crystal Winchester's spell.

"Okay." He whispers back with a smile on his face, and Crystal leads him up to her bedroom, somewhere he hadn't been before. Her room wasn't what he'd expect, he could tell she didn't do all the decorating. He did take notice of the pictures on her wall, before she closed the door, and kissed him. He allowed her to take lead, setting their pace, he usually allowed her to set the pace.

    CRYSTAL AND NATE LAY IN BED, THE TWO STARING AT EACH OTHES, OUT OF BREATH FROM their previous actions, Nate hadn't felt this comfort with anyone else, not in a long time. While he did sleep with other people, it was just sex, it wasn't this. Crystal on the other hand, had never had this with anyone else, Nate, made her feel alive and it was thrilling with him. Her skin was awaken with him, and he knew what he was doing, she felt comfortable with him, something she hasn't felt with another person.

"This can't happen again." She says softly, and Nate stares at her, he feels conflicted, he wanted to do this again, and again, and never stop, but he knew, that his feelings, this interactions could be taken the wrong way, and someone could hurt Crystal. He respected the Winchester woman, "not in Agnes home, I feel like I disrespected her and my godfathers home." She says, and Nate freezes at the mention of him. Which she takes notice of. "I forget you two were friends." She says truthfully.

"I forget he was your godfather." He admits, and she kisses him.

"Tell me what they were like, him and my mom." She says and kisses her again, and once the two pull away, she rests her head on his chest. He takes her free hand in his, playing with her fingers.

"Chris was cocky, he knew he was good at a lot of things, and he didn't shy away from making a statement. He attracted a lot of people to him, a lot of people called him charming, he was smooth. He had to be smooth to pull Agnes."

"I remember him having a horse." She says, "he would take us to go see her, Bella, he named her beautiful in Italian." She says remembering her uncles horse.

"He gave me a horse once, daughter of Bella. Iris" he says and she smiles. "Your mom was reckless," he says making her smile. "She didn't give a shit who was being an asshole, she was one right back. She didn't take peoples crap, didn't take Klaus crap, or mine. Much like you." He says looking down at her, and he hear her heart skip a beat. "She laughed a lot, she always found a way to be smile." He says.