𝐵𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝑇 𝑂𝑁

AT MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL, CRYSTAL JOINS CAROLINE, WHO HAD JUST FINISHED the voicemail for Tyler

     AT MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL, CRYSTAL JOINS CAROLINE, WHO HAD JUST FINISHED the voicemail for Tyler. "Hey how are you?" Crystal asks her.

"Good, how are you?" Caroline lies to her.

"I have a raging headache." Crystal tells her, "but I can do the competition." She forces a smile.

Matt joins them asking, "Hey, have you guys seen Bonnie?"

Caroline says, "Yeah. I called her last night. She's fine. She's just a little drained from, you know, everything."

Matt says, "Can't really blame her." Crystal holds her head, groaning in pain, and Caroline looks at her worriedly.

Elena joins them saying, "I have an idea." Carolime shifty her attention to her, "Can you get me my old spot back on the cheerleading squad?" She asks.

Caroline says, "I mean, technically, yeah. I'm Captain, but I thought you hated cheerleading."

Elena says, "I did, and now I think it would be really fun to jump around and toss people up in the air. It's not like the routines are that hard."

"You can take my spot, I don't think I can do it." Crystal groans in pain, and Caroline looks at her worriedly.

Caroline says, "I... think that would make Damon really happy." Caroline helps Crystal stand up, and Crystal grips Caroline's hand harshly before passing out in Caroline's arms.

"Great, Crystal." Elena says sarcastically.

CRYSTAL WAKES UP IN AN UNKNOWN ROOM, CONFUSED TO HOW SHE GOT HERE. "CAROLINE called, said you fainted." Nate says and she finds him sitting on the edge of the bed. "You're at my new apartment." He says.

She looks at him and nods before asking. "Why am I here? Why not my aunts?"

"Caroline mentioned something about you and a spell, want to tell me about that?" He asks her.

"No." She tells him. "I don't want to."

"You're having headaches and you're fainting." He points out the obvious, "and your friend shows up with you unconscious in her arms. I think I'm owed a little explanation."

"Fine, headache was too much, passed out from the pain. There." She says annoyed sitting up, and she groans a little. "I don't want to fight with you. I don't want to do anything, I just want to sleep." She says turning around, and pulling the blanket around herself. Nate could tell something was clearly wrong with Crystal, this isn't her, shutting down. Not talking to anyone about it. Crystal attempted to sleep, and Nate stares at her figure. Her eyes looked soulless, they'd missed the sparkle she usually had. 

      CRYSTAL DIDN'T MOVE FROM THE BED, CAROLINE HAD TAKEN CARE OF HER COVER. She texted Agnes saying she was staying with Caroline for a sleep over to help her get her mind off Tyler leaving. Nate had made his way back his bedroom, finding her in the same position she was in hours ago. Her face had dried tear stains, and Nate was seriously worried for her. When he got into bed next to her, she didn't even move, she didn't reach for him. Crystal turned around, facing away from him, and tried falling asleep. She looked done with life, she didn't even have the energy, she didn't feel like Crystal, she felt cold. Nate sighs, as he hears her phone go off again.

Dean
Crys call me back, Agnes said she was worried
Dean:
Tell me you didn't do something stupid.
Dean:
I'm on my way! Don't do something stupid!

Brooke:
Crystal, I think I found someone, text me x

Ollie:
Your aunts worried about the spell, I'm here for you, if anything

Charlie:
How are the headaches?
Charlie:
Mines were pretty bad for a few days, but if you faint let Agnes know, your mind could given in, especially if whatever you saw could break your psyche
Charlie:
Crystal you don't have to go through it alone, we can get you help

Nate knows the Fairchild have used a spell to make people forget traumatic events in their lives, witches have also made enemies forget who they are, it's a delicate spell, since it's with the mind.

"Hello?" Nate uses Crystal phone to call Agnes, and he walks out of his bedroom.

"Tally?" Agnes says softly. "Nate?" She asks confused, what are you doing with my nieces phone?"

"Agnes, what happened to Crystal? What did you do?" Nate asks her.

"Where is she?" Agnes asks her.

"She fainted, Caroline brought her earlier." He says.

"How does she seem?" Agnes asks him, and he can hear her rummaging through her bag.

"Lifeless, not like herself." Nate says.

"Has she tried hurting herself?" She asks him. "Nate?" She asks yelling at the phone as she starts her car.

"She hasn't moved, since she woke up." Nate tells her. "Who erased her memories?" He asks her. She yells out in frustration, and he hears a males voice, that sounds familiar.

"We think it was John, it has to do with the night Cora died." Agnes says, and Nate walks into the room, seeing Crystal in the bed, staring at nothing. She hadn't even made the effort to move. "We think Azazel, was there to kill her that night, but Cora fought him off, and made her run." She tells him. "I need your address." She says and Nate sends it over through text. "We'll be there. Keep an eye on her, all sharps object away from her."

"Okay." Nate says. "Dean is on his way." He informs her.

"Good, if anyone can straighten a Winchester out is another Winchester." She says sighting in relief. She puts him on speaker, and she sends Dean a text with Nate's address.

   AGNES AND CHARLIE ARRIVE, AND THEY RUN INSIDE, NATE HAD LEFT THE DOOR UNLOCKED. They find Nate on a chair, near Crystal, watching her.

"Crystal, it's me Agnes." Agnes says slowly approaching her slowly. "We have to get you home sweetie."

"Where's my dad?" Crystal asks her. "He said he was coming right back, we need to, moms funeral. I need to call Sammy and Dean, I need, I need my Dean." She breaking down.

"Charlie." Agnes whispers, that's his que to get the sedative ready. "We're going to go see him, okay? I just, we need to put your shoes on, okay?"

"My house was on fire. Yellow eyes, he found us. Like Mary." Crystal tells her. "Where's uncle Chris?" She asks Agnes, and Agnes looks at her with a pained expression. "He was just here, he was just here. What did you do to him?" She asks Nate, "what did you do?" She asks yelling at him, making the lights flicker. "what did you do?" She asks yelling at him louder and she tries to lunge as him, but Charlie stops here holding her in his arms.

_________

Words 1128Crystal is losing it? Thought on it? Dean coming to check on her, I need to finish the next chapter, cause DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

Words 1128
Crystal is losing it? Thought on it? Dean coming to check on her, I need to finish the next chapter, cause DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. I hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other books, it would be greatly appreciated, I have more supernatural and tvd stories, also TWD stories as well , and the mcu, and OTH, fics if you're interested. Stay safe, wear masks, protect yourself. Have a beautiful day, or morning or have amazing an amazing sleep.
Updated December 03, 2022