1912

CRYSTAL WAS IN HER ASSIGNED DORM AND SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEP ALREADY but she couldn't fall asleep

CRYSTAL WAS IN HER ASSIGNED DORM AND SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEP ALREADY but she couldn't fall asleep. She only thought of Sam suffering and him calling for her. She hoped Dean was enjoying his life away from hunting, without this carp. She felt her tears escape and she let them escape, she ended up crying herself to sleep.

CRYSTAL WOKE UP EARLY AND HAD NEW CLOTHES THAT BROOKE LENT HER, AGAIN. She was to stay here for a few days and learn about the balance. Agnes had notified the school a family emergency happened and Crystal would be absent a few days to send the school work with a friend. As soon as she walked out the door she was greeted by Agnes, who lead her to the dinning room and the two are in silence. Agnes was being patient with the Winchester girl, she had lost a brother to Lucifer and Michael and other one to a normal life. One thing Crystal Winchester would never be able to indulge.

She knew Crystal was in pain, she felt like a failure, she was supposed to be this all powerful witch and she couldn't protect her own. Agnes was familiar with the pain, she felt the exact same way when her husband died, and when her sister in law, Cora died. And she couldn't do anything, she felt helpless, angry, she was in pain.

Agnes explains her classes for today and the next few days and then that would only be on the weekends and after school. Agnes would go tomorrow to pick up her school work from the school.

     CAROLINE KNOCKED ON CRYSTAL AND AGNES FRONT DOOR. "CRYSTAL! COME
OPEN up." Caroline calls out, and she knocks on the door and someone else arrives at her front door. "What are you doing here?" Caroline asks turning to look at Nate.

"You didn't hear?" Nate asks.

"Hear what?" Caroline asks.

"Her brother, he took out Lucifer and Michael in the cage." He says.

"Dean, Sam?" She asks scared for her best friend.

"Sam, he let Lucifer in. Her other brother Adam, let Michael in, Sam put them both in the cage." He says.

"How do you know?" She asks feeling like a horrible best friend.

"I know people." Nate says.

"What do you want with her? Why are you interested in her?" She asks him.

"I can't see why my brother is interested in you. I don't see the appeal." He says playing with her insecurities, in a true Mikaelson fashion. "Crystal is interesting, one of her kind." He says honestly.

"What are you two doing here?" Brooke asks Nate and Caroline. "You must be Caroline, pretty blondie, Barbie vampire vibes." Brooke says checking out Caroline.

"Brooke." Ollie warns her, he's standing right next to her.

"You are?" Caroline asks. "Oliver? Where's Crystal?"