𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝐿𝑆 & 𝐷𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑆

CRYSTAL ARRIVES AT LISA'S AND DEAN'S, DEAN HAD PICKED HER UP FROMTHE airport after work

THE airport after work. Which was so weird for Crystal to see her brother a working man and not hustling people. He was a member of the working class. He explained the rules to her, no hiring talking, no magic, no witch business. This was a vacation for her. She was missing a school dance for hanging out with her brother and his now family. She told him about classes and  cheerleading, that's it. No room for another topic, as Dean is officially retired from that lifestyle.

        INSIDE LISA'S HOUSE, CRYSTAL, AND DEAN SAT AT LISA'S DINNER TABLE WITH BEN. Lisa brings a dish to the table.  "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good."  Dean takes a drink of his whisky. Dean was going to drop Crystal off at the airport tomorrow morning.

"I never thought I'd actually have family dinners again." Crystal comments taking the attention off of Dean, who sends her a grateful smile.

"Your aunt doesn't?" Lisa asks concern for the young girl.

"She's busy running the company, and I'm rarely home, senior year. A lot of activities, and I joined the cheer squad." Crystal says. "She leaves money or cooked meals on the stove, I just need to reheat it." Crystal says waving her off.

"The cheer squad?" Lisa asks surprised.

"Yeah, Caroline convinced me." She says making Lisa laugh a little. "She's Captain."

"Peer pressure." Lisa says.

"Yeah but it's fun, the outfits are cute." Crystal says smiling.

"Aren't they really short?" Ben asks her and Crystal nods.

"Don't even think about it." Lisa gives her son a look. Crystal and Dean share a weird look, Dean didn't appreciate Bens comment, no matter what age Crystal is, she will always be his baby sister and he will always be very protective of her. "I heard you were missing a dance to be here." She says.

"Yeah, its no big deal, my friends all have dates they'll be fine." Crystal says.

"You didn't have a date?" Lisa asks.

"It's hard, Uhm, being the new girl, when you used live there, especially when everyone thinks of you as the girl who lost her mother in a house fire." Crystal says taking a drink of her water. "Not really a conversation starter." She knew she made Lisa uncomfortable, and Crystal couldn't help but smirk. She didn't like people asking questions about her life, yes Lisa was a nice woman but still. She didn't know her. Dean was choosing to live his life with her but now not her. Dean knows about Crystals feelings towards the woman, and her sister is a closed off person. With everything that happened in her life, she has every right to be.