𝑆𝑊𝐴𝑁 𝑆𝑂𝑁𝐺

OUTSIDE OF BOBBY'S SALVAGE YARD, BOBBY, AFTER THE CALL CRYSTAL GOT FROM Dean

OUTSIDE OF BOBBY'S SALVAGE YARD, BOBBY, AFTER THE CALL CRYSTAL GOT FROM Dean. She raced do Bobby, getting here early morning, not bothering in waking up Agnes, she just left her a note. Sam sits on the hood of the impala drinking a beer. Dean and Crystal join him.

"Hey." Sam tells them. Crystal gives him a smile.

Dean takes a beer out of a cooler and leans against baby.

"Dean? What's going on?" Sam asks.

"I'm in." Dean says.

"In with...?" Sam asks

"The whole "up with Satan" thing. I'm on board." Dean says.

"You're gonna let me say yes?" Sam asks.

Dean explains, "No. That's the thing. It's not on me to let you do anything. You're a grown –well, overgrown – man. If this is what you want, I'll back your play."

"I don't agree, but I can respect your decisions." Crystal tells him.

"That's the last thing I thought you'd ever say."
Sam tells Dean, and Crystal stares at her brother they had been at odds and she had no dam clue because she was too wrapped up in teenager vampire drama.

"Might be. I'm not gonna lie to you, though. It goes against every fiber I got. I mean, truth is... You know, watching out for you... it's kinda been my job, you know? But more than that, it's... it's kinda who I am. You're not a kid anymore, Sam, and I can't keep treating you like one. Maybe I got to grow up a little, too. I don't know if we got a snowball's chance. But... But I do know that if anybody can do it... it's you." Dean says, and he looks at Crystal, "You're still a kid."

"Thank you." Sam says. "You're the baby." Sam ruffles his sisters hair, and she groans.

"You do know I'm this all powerful witch right?" She questions them making them laugh knowing she's powerful. Dean kisses the top of her head and ruffles her hair again making her groan.

"If this is what you want... Is this really what you want?" Dean asks him.

"I let him out. I got to put him back in." Sam says.

"Okay. That's it, then." Dean says.

SAM, CASTIEL, AND DEAN EXIT THE BUILDING. SAM AND CASTIEL CARRY GALLON jugs of blood and put them in the trunk of the Baby. Dean walks over to Bobby and Crystal.

"I still can't get used to you at eye level." Dean says.

"So, was I right?" Bobby asks.

Dean says, "As always, Yoda. Two stunt demons inside, just like you said."

"Did you get it?" Crystal asks.

"Yeah, all the "go juice" Sammy can drink." Dean says and Crystal scrunches her nose in disgust.