𝑊𝐸 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐺𝑂 𝐴 𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑇𝐿𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝐷 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑆

IT WAS THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE FIGHT THAT SHE SAW OLIVER, SHE WASN'T SURE how to act around him much less what to say to him

               IT WAS THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE FIGHT THAT SHE SAW OLIVER, SHE WASN'T SURE how to act around him much less what to say to him. If she should blatantly ignore him or at least greet him, till he just stares at her before looking away, to speak to his father.

"He'll get over it." Brooke tells her.

"What if he doesn't and I just ruined our friendship and possibly his and Felicity's relationship?" Crystal asks her, and Brooke sighs. There was no easy way out of this mess. Created by Oliver, and dragged on by Crystal and Felicity.

Felicity avoided looking over at Oliver, and Crystal's general direction, and Crystal didn't blame Felicity, even if she hated her. Crystal and Oliver had shared a kiss, and their friendship was complicated. While Felicity was well aware of that before getting into a relationship with Oliver. Him kissing the very girl, he used to have the biggest crush on, after just two hours of them being broken up, that hurt her, tremendously.

Crystal looked down at the messages Caroline sent her, updating her on her current situation, of the problems she and Tyler are having and this Hayley girl. While Crystal hadn't been looped in, she seriously thought Caroline and Hayley hated each other, and Tyler was at the center of it and Klaus wasn't helping.

She had also been made aware of Elena's situation which is another reason why she is here, to look for a solution for her friend. She learned Bonnie had gone to meet a professor, at Whitmore to find a solution for her lose of magic.

    NATE MIKAELSON WAITED FOR CRYSTAL WINCHESTER WITH AN ICE COFFEE IN HAND, on their agreed location. No one was supposed to know about them, what happened. Nik was too busy being Nik, to notice any changes in his brother, but he knew if Rebekah or Elijah were here they would of taken notice of Nate's behavior. Crystal arrived in her car and gets out, he hands her her ice coffee and she thanks him with a shy smile.

"Whats all this?" Crystal asks him before taking a sip of her ice coffee.

"Can you see the tattoo?" He asks her and she looks up at him mid sip, surprised.

"What?" She asks him after she swallows the coffee in her mouth.

"Connors tattoo, he said you could see it." He tells her and she looks at not saying anything. "Crystal." He says closing his eyes, trying to not get angry. "Can you see it?" He asks her again, and she looks at him before nodding.

"I know of The Five." She tells him. "I'm not stupid, and I also have access to my covens archives." She says looking at him. "I know what that means. I know that the Salvatore's will do anything to protect Elena, because it's what they always do."

"Nik will do anything to make sure she becomes human." He says, for the first time in his life, he was considering going against his brother, his own twin brother for the sake of someone else, more importantly for a human witch. "He can't find out, no one can." He tells her and she looks up at him, "do you hear me?" He asks holding her face in his hands softly.

She nods, "I'm not the only one, Jeremy can too."

"I don't give a shit about Jeremy." He tells her and he hears her heart skip a beat. "I care about you." He says and she looks at him concerned.

"You shouldn't." She says "I will die and you will continue to live, and I can't do this. I can't do whatever this is." She says starting to panic, loving a vampire is stupid.

She had said those words so many times.

Witches usually end up dead.

She physically and emotionally pulls from him and she stares at her hands, missing the pained expression his eyes held, and he straightens his posture.

"Witches usually end up dead." He says thinking back to the words she told him a while back, while they discussed Eliza's and Nik's love affair.

"That night, us sleeping together, it was a one time thing." She says turning to walk to her car, she turns around to look at him, "and I don't need you protecting me, I am perfectly capable on my own." She tells him before getting in her.

"Don't I know it." He mutters as she drives away.

CRYSTAL ARRIVES AT CAROLINE'S HOME, NOT SURE HOW TO FEEL, SHE JUST FELT TIRED. She hadn't told anyone yet, about her and Nate sleeping together, besides well Oliver, Charlie, Brooke and Felicity and it was just as payback.

Crystal knocks on the door waiting for Caroline to answer. Liz opens the door, and welcomes her inside telling her Caroline is up in her room. Crystal goes up to Caroline's bedroom, where she finds the blonde laying on her bed, going over the plans for Miss Mystic Falls.

"Hey." Crystal says taking a seat next to Caroline.

"Hey." Caroline greets her and she looks up surprised.

"I have to tell you something, but I don't want you to judge me, I just..." Crystal sighs trying to hold it together, "I need my best friend."

Caroline sits up worriedly, "anything." She says, "Crystal what's wrong?" She asks seriously concerned for the brunette girl who's closer to a emotional break down than Elena Gilbert down the street.

"I slept with Nate, and I think I only did to take back some control in my life." She stated rambling and she begin crying, "my brother is dead." She cries out, "and I ruined Felicity's and Oliver's relationship and possibly friendship, my bother has his own dam life and I am not a part of it. It's like I don't...." She rambles as tears stream down her face and Caroline can only do the logical thing and hug her, tightly, "and I think I might really like him, but he's tried to hurt you guys. He's team bad guys." She cries out. Caroline's heart went out to her best friend, "and why are we always saving Elena? Let her save herself from time to time!" She says angrily. "I love her but if we don't let her learn, it'll only harm her in the long run."

Once Crystal calms down, "you slept with Nate?" Caroline asks her with a soft smile. "Nate Mikaelson?" She asks whispering his name. Crystal looks at her and nods. "Okay, was it good? Did you like it?"

"It was great." She whines frustratingly.

Caroline looks at her and nods, "he didn't hurt us, he just stood there, he would do anything for his siblings, but he's mostly on the sidelines." Crystal nods. Caroline takes her time to talk to Crystal, and Crystal tells her about the conversation in the parking lot, except the tattoo part.

_________

Words 1154It's my Birthday week! Since I was raised Catholic

Words 1154
It's my Birthday week! Since I was raised Catholic. So I hope you guys enjoy the updates do come this week. I'll try to update everyday! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. I truly hope you guys enjoy!!! I've been doing this little tradition since I joined writing on her.
Updated Aug 07, 2022