𝐿𝐼𝑉𝐸 𝐹𝑅𝐸𝐸 𝑂𝑅 𝐷𝐼𝐸 𝑇𝑊𝐼-𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑇

IN SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA CRYSTAL SITS IN HER BEDROOM INSIDE BOBBY'S home talking to her via magic

IN SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA CRYSTAL SITS IN HER BEDROOM INSIDE BOBBY'S home talking to her via magic. They talk about the balance and everything witchy, her appointments. Agnes asks her why she he has a band-aide on her forehead. 

"I have cut myself doing my eyebrows, don't ask much details just know I know it was stupid." Crystal says making Agnes laugh.

Crystal gasp feeling pain in her chest as air leaves her body. Agnes gasps feeling the air leave her body. Crystal feels something shift in the air, "something feels wrong." Crystal says with terrified face. "I think it's Dean." She says. "I can't feel him." She says horrified. "Agnes I can't feel him anymore, he doesn't..."

"Calm down Crystal!" Agnes tells her, "breathe, look for him." She instructs. Crystal takes a deep breathe closing her eyes and does as told.

CHARLIE IS DRIVING CRYSTAL, HE HAD BEEN THE CLOSES TO HER, CRYSTAL GAVE HIM the directions to Deans location. Someone else would take over his hunt. Crystal had sent Bobby a text as she packed her bag.

"Can you drive any faster?" She asks annoyed.

"Do you want us to crash?" He asks not taking any of her crap. He was already dealing with other crap, he didn't want to have to deal with hers.

"Crap he's moving." She says following the blood traveling across on the map.

CRYSTAL LOOKS AT THE MAP, AND REALIZES IN WHAT DIRECTION DEAN IS GOING. She'd tried calling him but didn't get an answer. Charlie had made the call to Sam, knowing Crystal wouldn't do it.

"You felt him change?" Charlie asks.

"I don't know how, I mean he's died before, and..." she shakes her not wanting to remember the pain she felt. She was only fifteen at the times and she spent most days sitting on his grave when she had the chance. "When Sam died it wasn't like that, not as intense. I didn't even feel when he was back."

"Maybe your connecting with Dean is deeper, like a parent and child." He says and she doesn't look up from the map. "I've seen how he got when you ..."

"When I lost my mind?" She says looking over at him briefly.

He shakes his head, "you didn't loose your mind."

"My therapists would disagree and I've had three now." She says with a smiling turning to look at him. He can't help but smile because of the expression on her face.

CHARLIE AND CRYSTAL GOT TO DEAN BEFORE SAM COULD. HE SAT IN THE BACKSEAT with Crystal as Charlie drove to meet up with Sam in the motel room, along with calling in a favor to someone that can help them. Sam had told them something was different with Dean but Crystal was still trying to figure it out. He didn't seem like the Dean she knew. Dean is tucked away in the corner of the room as Crystal and Charlie stand by the bed closer to the bed, when Sam opens the door, Crystal and Charlie turn to see him and Samuel, Samuel is carrying large duffel bag.