• Fall Into The Dark Side •

"What if Severus Snape's loyalty does not lie within a certain Dark Lord nor a prestigious headmaster— but it lies within a lady who possesses such love for the dark mark instead?"

Severus was getting tired of pretending. His role as a double agent for Dumbledore was not helping him at all. He could see his own ruin as the time went on, and his nightmares did not stop haunting him. He wanted it to stop, but he knew he could not. He had a big responsibility to carry, which burdened him every day.

That was until he met you. If Severus did not know you, he would think that you were such an innocent lady who was forced to become a Death Eater. With your sweet smile and the gleam in your eyes, he would not recognise you as one of the dark mark bearers.

However, Severus knew who you were. You were Lucius Malfoy's little sister, the one that he protected so much and kept you away from the dark side. It was not necessary though because you were willing to become one of them, without anyone have to force you to do so.

Severus had never seen you before you joined the Death Eaters, your brother hid you well from the eyes of the world. But when the dark mark was finally burned on your skin, there was no hiding anymore. You belonged among them.

There was no denying that Severus Snape was starting to look forward for the Death Eaters meeting, knowing that he could see you. The first time he talked to you, he felt as if the air was forced out of his lung, enchanted by your voice. He knew he was falling.

Severus could not help but felt that he was getting pulled towards the Dark Lord's side even more rather than helping the order. He was not sure if his feelings were caused by your presence as a Death Eater. Surely, he was starting to love the power that he had in the dark side, and the chance to win your heart.

"I admire you, Severus. Your strength and loyalty, everything about you."

You said to him that night after a meeting, and Severus' breath was hitched. Loyalty? He wondered where did his loyalty lie at the moment. But he did not mind it as he just cared about the fact that you admired him.

"There's a lot of things you do not know about me, Y/N. I'm afraid you wouldn't admire me that much if you discover them."

He said, a smirk was dancing on his lips as he stood tall, towering over you. You looked up at him with a smile, not intimidated at all by his height.

"I think we have time to learn about each other."

You responded, putting your hands on his chest. Severus looked you in the eyes, seeing his whole world reflected in your pair of beautiful orbs.

Severus Snape realised he was falling. He knew his loyalty to Dumbledore was slipping away, but he could not care less because he was sure even if he slipped, he would fall right into your arms. He wanted to fall.

Severus was usually not involved in the dark side missions, however he always wanted to make sure that you were safe. And you were one of the Dark Lord's trusted people who he always sent off for missions. He found himself willing to go with you, putting his own life on the line.

"If you ever turn your back on us, I won't hesitate to kill you."

You warned him, a smirk was cracked on your lips. If he was in right of his mind, he would feel threatened but he just gave you a nod. Suddenly, he was sure that he would never turn his back on you, a Death Eater.

"Don't worry, Y/N. We're together in this."

He was true to his words. Severus was no longer pretending to belong there. He finally knew what he wanted and which side would he stay.