• Adore You •

there is a very important announcement at the end :)
-

You could hear your lovely husband murmured something under his breath, as he was looking for something to wear. You jumped out of the bed with a blanket draped over your shoulder to cover your body, watching him silently, astonished to see Severus being so complicated while choosing what to wear even if most of his clothes was black.

"Just choose one, love. They're all the same."

You said, making Severus turned around to scowl at you playfully. You grinned, shaking your head as he finally picked out his clothes for the day. You could not help but drool over your handsome husband as it was rare to see him shirtless around the house. He used to be so insecure about showing his body to you, but after awhile being with you, he was confident enough to do so.

You chewed on your bottom lip, holding back a smile as you watched him in adoration, checking your husband out like he was the most gorgeous person to walk on this earth. Well, that was true.

"Stop staring, Mrs Snape."

Severus noticed your eyes on him, and he stopped himself from putting on his clothes. Perhaps it was fun to tease you early in the morning, seeing a rosy blush ran across your cheeks as you admired him.

"I can stare, Mr Snape. You're mine."

You mumbled, a smile was adorned on your face. Severus shook his head, a deep chuckle erupted in his chest, as he started to remember something important that he had to tell you.

"I just remember that today we have to—"

He talked but you were not listening to him, too busy admiring your husband, and it did not go unnoticed by the professor. He cleared his throat, making you looked him in the eyes, a guilty smile was emblazoned on your face.

"Are you listening to me, love?"

He asked, raising his eyebrows as he already knew the answer just by looking at your adorable smile. You shook your head, crossing your arms against your chest.

"I'm going to need you to put on some clothes before you say anything else, Severus."

You muttered innocently, dropping your hands to your sides. Severus could not help but laughed, and your heart swelled at the sound of his laughter. It was something that you had grown to love, since he only laughed in your presence, and it made you feel so special.

"You should laugh more often."

"Why?"

"It's beautiful."

Severus' heart thud rapidly against his chest at your honest compliment, smiling as he walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I only laugh when I'm truly happy and I'm only truly happy when I'm with you."

He said, poking your nose playfully. Your face flushed and you buried your face in his chest, loving the fact that he was not wearing his shirt. Severus looked down at you, and he noticed that you slept in his button up shirt that was too big for you. He rolled his eyes dramatically, cupping your face in his hand.

"You have to stop stealing my clothes, Y/N. That's why I was having trouble to pick out what to wear, most of my clothes are gone."

He pointed out, and you pecked his lips softly, silencing him.

"You can't tell me what to do."

You scoffed, cocking your eyebrow. Severus squinted his eyes at you, and you squealed when he threw you over his shoulder.

"Put me down, Severus!"

You tried to sound stern but failed miserably as a chuckle escaped your throat. Severus dropped you on the bed, and your eyes widen when he tickled you with no mercy. You were dying with laughter as tears pooled in your eyes, begging him to stop tickling you.

"You can't tell me what to do, love."

He mocked you, a grin was plastered on his face. You put your hands up, defeated as he stopped tickling you. He pulled you into his arms, kissing your head softly, chuckling as he saw how tired you were from the laughter.

"You're mean."

You mumbled, burying your face in the crook of his neck to hide your smile. You stayed in his arms for a moment, appreciating it as you felt so content and safe. Severus fiddled with your delicate fingers, smiling as he saw your wedding ring.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too."

It was a peaceful silence for awhile, and Severus could not ask for nothing more but to always have his wife in his loving arms. But then his mind reminded him of something, and he mentally facepalmed when he realised that he was distracted by you and forgetting the matter.

"We have a meeting with Minerva today, love."

He said, and your eyes grew wide, as you were not getting ready yet.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

You whined, falling back onto the bed, sad to leave the comfort of your shared room. Severus rolled his eyes, a smirk was dancing on his face.

"I did but you were the one who did not hear me."

"Well, I was— I was adoring my handsome husband."

You defended yourself, and Severus could only smile at you, knowing that you meant every word that you said to him. He was perfect in your eyes, and even if Severus could not understand it, he was slowly trying to see himself from your point of view; seeing that he was worthy of everything that you were giving him.

"We're late, Y/N. Stop daydreaming."

"I'm not! Like I said before, I'm adoring you."

"If you say so."

-
hi! soon i'll be publishing a new book for severus snape with an interesting story plot like some of you asked me to.

the story will be a simple one without complicated conflicts so please do not expect any physical fighting scenes or dark magic duel like you would find in other fanfics. it will be like any other imagine in this book that focuses on snape x reader, the reason i'm publishing it as another book as it will have at least 15 chapters.

i already have the plot written down until the final chapter & perhaps i will start writing this week. i will publish it this weekend or next week and for the time being, i think i will not be updating this book to focus writing all chapters for the new book. worry not this book will be resumed once i am done with that one though.

i hope you can show it some love once it is published soon! <3

2nd February 2021