• Groceries •

Severus did not like the idea of groceries shopping, not even a little bit. He would always go and find things he needed, not even bothering to smile at people who glance at him (of course, he would never smile at them), and he would rush home immediately. He never fancied going out for groceries shopping, but you changed his mind.

Since he fell in love with you, and you moved in with him, he was absolutely smitten with you. If it was not necessary, he would never want to leave your side, wanting to be there with you all the time. Hence it would be impossible for Severus to let you go on groceries shopping alone. He did not want to burden you with task that both of you could do together, while at the same time he just wanted to spend his time with you.

He loved how you would walk hand in hand with him, while he pushed the shopping cart with his other hand, your eyes would scan over the things on the shopping list that he prepared by himself.

"What else do we need to buy?"

Severus was that kind of person, he was used to looking for certain important things, and put them directly into the shopping cart. But he found himself entertained when you were not like him at all, you could spend hours looking at the shelves, trying to make up your mind with what kind of cereal that you wanted.

"Wrong question. What else do we want to buy?"

You corrected him, a smirk was dancing on your lips. Yes, you were that kind of person, who would take whatever that caught your eyes and sparked your desire, and sometimes Severus had to stop you before you could buy things that you did not need.

"Alright, what do you want to buy?"

Severus held back an amused smile as he saw excitement sparkling in your eyes, and you went towards the chocolate aisle. Shaking his head, he watched as you squinted your eyes, trying to decided which chocolate did you want to buy.

"Just pick one, love."

Severus said, taking the shopping list from you and realised that there was still many things to buy. He prepared the list because he knew if you were the one who listed the things you needed, it would be a long list with unnecessary things. You had an insane love for snacks and Severus did not want the groceries list to be filled with just snacks.

"They're all different, darling. I need to think."

You mumbled, eyes on the chocolates. Severus' lips curled into a smile, adoring you silently. If years ago, someone has told him that he would be over the moon while shopping for groceries with the love of his life, he would scoff and tell them off. But now even the simple things were meaningful to him, as he would do them with you, his heart was full of love for you and he never wanted to change anything about his life now.

"You're adorable."

He muttered, and you glanced at him, grinning at his words. You stood on your tiptoes to reach for a bar of chocolate and went back to your boyfriend, planting a kiss on his cheek. Severus' heart fluttered and he could not help but smiled.

"You're adorable too."

You said, and Severus rolled his eyes playfully at your remark. Both of you continued to checking off the list, and decided to go on separate ways for awhile because you wanted to find some snacks and Severus needed to find things on the list. With another kiss on his cheek, you left to the snacks aisle, Severus watching you with a small smile on his face.

A few moments later you came back with snacks in your arms, a broad smile was painted on your face as you were satisfied with everything you got that day. However, your smiled turned into a frown when you saw a woman was talking to Severus, and she was way too close with him to your liking. As you walked towards them, you could hear that she was flirting with your boyfriend, your Severus Snape.

"I think we should go out on a date, perhaps?"

Severus glared at her, but she did not seem to get his hint and before he could say anything else to chase her away, you came and stood in front of him protectively, shielding him from the wandering eyes of the woman.

"I'm sorry but you're asking my boyfriend out on a date."

You intervened, forcing a smile on your face. Severus could see jealousy and rage in your eyes, but you masked those feelings well with a polite smile, as graceful as ever, and it only made him love you even more if that was possible. You always managed to handle situation without bursting into anger, and you were so gentle that Severus could kiss you right then and there.

The woman rolled her eyes, as if you were at fault, and she walked away, mumbling things under her breath that you did not even care to hear. You just wanted her to be away from you boyfriend so you did not mind it as she talked about you or anything. It was useless to cause a scene over something so small.

"I love you, Severus. You're mine."

You turned around to face him, a stern look was on your face. Severus nodded, trying to hide a smile on his face but he failed miserably as his heart warmed at how possessive you were being, but in his eyes, you were still his cute little girlfriend. You had snacks in your arms, your nose was scrunched and he could tell there was still a little bit jealousy left in your eyes.

"I'm yours, love. Don't worry."

His words made your frown disappear, and you quickly had forgotten about the woman. Severus eyed the snacks and he arched his eyebrow at you, silently scolding you for taking so many of them.

"I cannot choose so I decided to take them all?"

You sent him a guilty smile, putting the snacks into the shopping cart. Severus kissed your head softly, taking your hand in his as both of you decided that it was enough shopping for the day, and Severus managed to find everything on his list and your heart was satisfied with what you got in the cart.

Walking out of the store, you nudged him with your elbow, your smile widen as you could see he was enjoying the day, even if he was just out on groceries shopping with you.

"Are you happy, Professor Snape?"

Severus groaned, and you chuckled, knowing that he despised it when you called him with that name.

"I don't want to be Professor Snape today. I just want to be yours."

He muttered, cringing internally at how sweet he sounded, but a smile found its way on his face when you squealed at his words.

"You're my Severus, alright? You're mine."

"I couldn't agree more."

-
some of you guess it right, i'm a pisces! <3

26th February 2021