• Little Snape •

severus snape x pregnant! reader
-

Severus always thought that marrying you was the best thing that could ever happened to him. At some points in his life, he was convinced that no one would want to share a life with him. He knew it was hard for somebody to live with him, let alone to love him after what he had done in his past.

He spent years of his life, ended up being one of the most important people in saving the Wizarding World. But still, his life was empty. But you were different than the others. You made him believe that he deserved love too, after all he had been through alone.

He never knew how you could love him, but he would be forever grateful that you did.

And Severus thought he could not be happier but he was wrong.

The day you brought the news to him with a big smile on your face would be in his mind forever. The way you ran into his arms and kissed him like your life depended on him, intoxicating him with the amount of love that you held for your husband.

"I'm pregnant!"

Your words sent feelings inside of him that he never knew existed. Just a few years ago, Severus started to accept his fate that no one would want to be with him, thinking he was too impulsive to be loved.

But now, he had such a lovely wife with him and you were carrying his child. You, the love of his life, was pregnant.

Severus swore that he would do anything in his power to keep you and his child safe and happy. He loved both of you too much that he would risk his life for you if he had to.

That day, when Severus was teaching in his class, the door was opened and he was surprised to see Filch. Severus raised his eyebrows as he wondered why would Filch disturb his class, but his eyes softened when he saw you standing behind Filch.

"She was looking for you, Professor."

He simply said, and Severus gave him a nod, dismissing him. Since you got pregnant, you always depended on your husband more than ever and Severus learned that quickly.

He always told Filch to take you to him if that man ever found you wandering in the school. Your emotions were all over the place and sometimes it annoyed the Potions Master, but he never put the blame on you.

"Severus!"

His heart was crushed when he saw tears in your eyes. He did not mind the students that were looking at both of you with interest in their eyes. It was not easy to see Severus Snape being so loving and soft, thus the students used that chance.

"What's wrong, love?"

He squeezed your shoulders and looked you in the eyes, surprising the students with how gentle he was with his wife.

"The little bird. He didn't come today. I'm afraid he's dead somewhere."

Severus nodded, trying to hide his smile as he realised how imprudent your words must sounded to other people. There was a small bird who would perch on your window every morning, chirping and singing to you but it turned out that the bird did not come that day.

"It's alright, love. We'll find him. I'll ask Filch to help. Is that alright?"

He thought the bird must had gone to other places but he was not going to tell you that. He heard a student snickered, perhaps thinking about how absurd you were behaving.

"Mr Alderton, if I hear another noise from you, you'll be in detention for a month."

He warned, glaring daggers at the boy. The student nodded violently and looked away, afraid of the consequences. He quickly dismissed his students and there were only you and him there.