• Love Potion •

"Is there anything else I can help you with, Professor?"

You asked, as you finished helping Professor Snape to prepare the ingredients for his next class. Severus turned to look at you and he shook his head.

"Thank you for your help. You should go for dinner now."

He said, smiling softly at you. You nodded and you were going to leave when you turned around to look at him.

"What about you? Please don't tell me you're skipping dinner."

You raised your eyebrows at the Potions Master. A smirk was dancing on his lips as he swallowed your words.

"Don't worry. I'll be there soon."

He assured you, and you beamed at him. You nodded violently and left to the Great Hall for dinner.

It was a routine for you now. You would help him after classes, not that he asked you to, but you willingly did. When he did not need your help, you would ask him for extra lessons where he would provide you with knowledge about potions that he did not teach in the class.

You were by far his favourite student. You focused during his classes, always managed to finish your tasks with enthusiasm and the most important thing was you were so humble that if people did not know you— They would never realise that you were a brilliant student.

Severus was looking forward to see you every day, knowing that you always had interesting things to tell him. Little did he know you were excited to see him every day too. Seeing him was the highlight of your days, making your days in Hogwarts much brighter.

Severus was thinking about you when he walked into the Great Hall. However, his eyes grew wide when he saw you. You were sitting next to a boy that you despised so much, clinging on his arm like your life depended on him.

Severus knew something was wrong.

He could still remember you told him about that boy, Charles, who had been flirting with you for days but you ignored him. And now when he saw you holding Charles' arm like he was your lover, something inside Professor Snape's stirred.

"Miss L/N."

He walked towards you, his cold voice seemed to stop the students from whatever they were doing. He always managed to make the dramatic entrances, but right now, the only thing mattered was your being.

Charles gulped when he saw the professor walked towards them. You seemed to be unperturbed by him though, too busy staring at Charles with so much adoration in your eyes that Severus could vomit.

If you were dating somebody, Severus was sure he was the first person that you would tell. You always went to him first, he knew it by now. He was sure that you were not dating Charles, but you were used.

"Miss L/N, I need your help. Can you come with me for a second?"

He asked, trying to see if his intuition was right. He could just read the boy's mind, but he was more concerned with your well being at the time.

"No, I don't want to!"

You fought, and he was surprised to hear that. He was not alone though, the students were flabbergasted as well. Almost the whole school knew you were Severus Snape's favourite person in Hogwarts. There was no way you could say no to him.

"Why?"

"I don't want to leave Charles! I love him too much."

You mumbled, and Severus groaned. He knew what happened and he quickly used his legilimency on Charles. The boy could not do anything as the professor invaded his mind, scowling at him as his intuition was right.